Ban request for the griefer and metagamer Sir Michale

• Your BYOND key:VoodooDog
    Your IC name: Quinn Dexter
    Your job: Captain
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name:  Sir Michael
    The offenders job: HoS
    Date/Time of incident: 20/06/2013 - 17:00ish PM
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Hi,

just had 2 rounds as a captain. “Won” the first round and owned Sir Michael.

In the second round i was the cptn again but he was the HoS.
    After we defead a Rouge AI i just shot, arrested and almost killed me for no reason (just because he was mad on me from the last round).
    such things happen over and over again and now i felt the need to report it.

e: finally he brought me into theLong term cell and came over from time to time to fun-harass me.

sadly you cant see the chat after he flashed me here

finally, a few moments before the shuttle was called he ordered on of his own to murder me, again for no reason….
    if this is no grief, i dont know

• Your BYOND key:VoodooDog
    Your IC name: Quinn Dexter
    Your job: Captain
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name:  Sir Michael
    The offenders job: HoS
    Date/Time of incident: 20/06/2013 - 17:00ish PM
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Hi,

just had 2 rounds as a captain. “Won” the first round and owned Sir Michael.

In the second round i was the cptn again but he was the HoS.
    After we defead a Rouge AI i just shot, arrested and almost killed me for no reason (just because he was mad on me from the last round).
    such things happen over and over again and now i felt the need to report it.

e: finally he brought me into theLong term cell and came over from time to time to fun-harass me.

sadly you cant see the chat after he flashed me here

finally, a few moments before the shuttle was called he ordered on of his own to murder me, again for no reason….
    if this is no grief, i dont know

• Format and, as captain I believe that you uploaded the OXYGEN is toxic the humans law which is only allowed for antags.

• you’re a shitty captain and stunned us to not recall the shuttle, even though nothing was wrong, never be one again, youre the one who should be banned instead

• i stunned, and let you bring from the Bridge cause he Actions was against my orders. i called the shuttle cause they could not contain the blob, alot of apc’s in engineers was hacked and something others…
    if the shuttelcall was right or not, you cant just go to the brdige and do what you want. it no anarchy, you know.

• First of all, there is a thread at the top entitled !!!READ THIS FIRST!!! which, it appears, you have not done.  EDIT: Done

Second, you are undoubtedly one of the worst Captains I have ever seen in my time playing SS13. Not only are you a total noob, which you admitted yourself, you went ahead and uploaded Oxygen is Toxic to Humans to the AI at the start of the second round. After that was resolved, it became clear it was you that uploaded it as you were the only person with access that was not locked down. Being tasked with enforcing Space Law, I had you arrested and demoted. Due to the air being siphoned everywhere  it was impossible to do my original intention and give you an assistant’s ID with no Maint access and let you loose again. As you will remember during this time I gave you internals to keep you alive, which you refused to use, and then gave you medication when you got Oxygen Deprivation. After it became clear I could not get you a new ID permabrigging you became the best option.

You really are a terrible Captain, and I was well within my rights as HoS to arrest you when you uploaded that law. I honestly suggest you never play Captain again.

Oh, and one final note. I don’t grief.

• Oh… its that round… let me see well… the AI was shit I doubt that the captain uploaded oxygen is toxic to humans because the AI kept doing shit even in full asimov like happily syphoning rooms and electrifying doors. I was a slime person that round but HELL did the AI not care that it fucked up every scientist on the station that was not me in an attempt to kill me.
    I checked its laws 3 freaking times and it was always asimov… It used the random generated name C3-PO.
    Ask Spheretech he reset it and built a new core for it and it went rogue again. Also Vergil Morris was also with me when I checked on the AI again and in the end escape was shocked and bolted because the CE put it back in the core.

Its really sad that you can’t even trust an AI’s programming to see its intentions.

• Yeh the AI was shit. AS for the Oxy is Toxic, I am almost 100% sure that the states his laws and it was there. Either way the Captain deserved to be demoted for his general incompetence.

• There was 0 incompetence there.
    I got stuck in my Office in the first 10 seconds of Play. The Crew managed to get me out, then you and your stuff came in to shoot me. caus u realized earlier that i was the captain with the words “oh no quinn dexter is the captain again” wich is mega metagaming.
    even IF i where incompetent ist not the right way to do it. with that brutality and metagaming stuff.
    ist just not the way to Play this ROLE PLAY game.
    and the kill at the end of the round? griefing…
    enough reasons to get banned. of cause the ai Player should be banned, too. yet where we know he wasnt a traiter.

• @VoodooDog:

There was 0 incompetence there.
    I got stuck in my Office in the first 10 seconds of Play. The Crew managed to get me out, then you and your stuff came in to shoot me. caus u realized earlier that i was the captain with the words “oh no quinn dexter is the captain again” wich is mega metagaming.
    even IF i where incompetent ist not the right way to do it. with that brutality and metagaming stuff.
    ist just not the way to Play this ROLE PLAY game.
    and the kill at the end of the round? griefing…
    enough reasons to get banned. of cause the ai Player should be banned, too. yet where we know he wasnt a traiter.

_>ist just not the way to Play this ROLE PLAY game

just not the way to Play this ROLE PLAY game
    the way to play this ROLE PLAY game
    Play this ROLE PLAY game
    ROLE PLAY
    _
    I think you belong on Yogstation.

• Your English hurts to read, seriously.

Just to get one thing straight, that death at the end had nothing to do with me. You got killed by a Changeling, but from your total lack of knowledge it appears you would not know what that means.

You said so yourself you had no idea what you were doing, and you really should not play Captain. Or any role with any sort of responsibility actually.

• actually, i just ate everyone in the brig including you. you were still alive and you were multikeying with “the rookie” while i was eating you. lol

• Excuse me? Did you just say I was multikeying with someone? Shame on you pal. I dont even know Sir Michael, you are pulling random shit from your ass.

• i just saw “the rookie” come up after i was eating the captain spamming the chat with a link to this thread. thought it was him

dont know why you would do it salvatore

• @LoneSoldier55:

_>ist just not the way to Play this ROLE PLAY game

just not the way to Play this ROLE PLAY game
    the way to play this ROLE PLAY game
    Play this ROLE PLAY game
    ROLE PLAY
    _
    I think you belong on Yogstation.

Stop greentexting out of 4chan you gigantic shitlord. Here’s a little in-game present to learn to stop posting irrelevant replies.

Anyway it’s obvious that the HoS was just dealing with a crap captain, so gonna leave this wacky shit in-game.

• @jh2.0:

i just saw “the rookie” come up after i was eating the captain spamming the chat with a link to this thread. thought it was him

dont know why you would do it salvatore

That wasnt me. That was the ling who absorbed me.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.