Pipes

• This is how I ended last round.

You might be wondering “Where are you” with the word “faggot” somewhere in there.
    Well i’m not in that picture, because i’m in a pipe.
    Let me explain, I was a warden, I was doing warden things like buckling myself to my chair going to sleep. Then I noticed that one of the flushers did not close after the prisoner went through it, being the seeker of excitement I am I stepped in. It closed after I went through of course and then all of a sudden I stopped, the pipe suddenly ended. I spent the remainder of the round in a pipe. Luckily my headset still worked so I called for help. One guy showed up, he was promptly arrested by an officer. I told security to let him go and this is what HoS responded with “he broke into ma office”. So I spent the remainder of the round pleading with security and the rest of the station to pick up the crowbar that was literally 5 feet away and get to setting me free. By the end of the round I was calling security dicks.

Fuck pipes.

• This is how I ended last round.

You might be wondering “Where are you” with the word “faggot” somewhere in there.
    Well i’m not in that picture, because i’m in a pipe.
    Let me explain, I was a warden, I was doing warden things like buckling myself to my chair going to sleep. Then I noticed that one of the flushers did not close after the prisoner went through it, being the seeker of excitement I am I stepped in. It closed after I went through of course and then all of a sudden I stopped, the pipe suddenly ended. I spent the remainder of the round in a pipe. Luckily my headset still worked so I called for help. One guy showed up, he was promptly arrested by an officer. I told security to let him go and this is what HoS responded with “he broke into ma office”. So I spent the remainder of the round pleading with security and the rest of the station to pick up the crowbar that was literally 5 feet away and get to setting me free. By the end of the round I was calling security dicks.

Fuck pipes.

• There was a round one time we had where a robotics, atmos, and security borg teamed up/metagamed built a pipe system that goes in an infinite loop and threw 3/4 the station into it back in the day. We were just clonking the entire round in a circle. This reminds me, now that security has a pipe loop that goes outside the cells, atmos has new fun things to do.

• I have connecting the sec disposals to main disposal loop as clown is fun, especially if you have first redirected the main disposals to the incinerator first.

• If you get stuck in pipes its usually because someone disposaled the body of an obeise person and theyre blocking it

• it takes only one bent pipe to re-direct all primary storage disposals to the sec disposals window’d area.

tip: use this during rev rounds if none of you have access to get past the double doors.

• I once got stuck in a pipe with the same problem except I started to slowly die.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.