Your IC name: not sure
    Your job (syndie?): Medical?
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: March 2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I had only played 2 rounds and was trying to get the hang of the game, did not realize what I was doing when "metagaming"
    Why you should be unbanned: I have now played on different servers and learned the different aspects and roles of the game.  I am ready to play as a real, informed player and wanna get back on the best server that SS13 has to offer.

• Your BYOND Key: Alexramz1515
    Your IC name: not sure
    Your job (syndie?): Medical?
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: March 2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I had only played 2 rounds and was trying to get the hang of the game, did not realize what I was doing when "metagaming"
    Why you should be unbanned: I have now played on different servers and learned the different aspects and roles of the game.  I am ready to play as a real, informed player and wanna get back on the best server that SS13 has to offer.

• This man has served his time! FREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

• @LetoA:

This man has served his time! FREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

this guy now has an in-game punishment for posting irrelevant replies on an unban, let this be a warning to everyone else who wants one too. :O)

• Sooo…Mr.Huxley, Admin sir, may i get an unban? I’m simply trying to serve SS13 NoX!!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.