Stun Gloves

• Theyre too easy to make. Assistants can make then right away and Ive lost at least 2 traitor rounds and a syndicate round due to the fact they can be made so quickly and its impossible to tell if someone has them. Please to what tgstation did, Stun Rods

• Theyre too easy to make. Assistants can make then right away and Ive lost at least 2 traitor rounds and a syndicate round due to the fact they can be made so quickly and its impossible to tell if someone has them. Please to what tgstation did, Stun Rods

• Good job creating a discussion that alreay exists, if you scroll down a bit you can see a thread with the same name. Post your complaint there instead of creating a entirely new thread.

• @BluFire250:

Theyre too easy to make. Assistants can make then right away and Ive lost at least 2 traitor rounds and a syndicate round due to the fact they can be made so quickly and its impossible to tell if someone has them. Please to what tgstation did, Stun Rods

No thanks, I like my weapons how they are. Not obvious to everyone within a 15 tile radius. You’re stupid if you don’t exersice caution around someone with gloves.

• @LoneSoldier55:

No thanks, I like my weapons how they are. Not obvious to everyone within a 15 tile radius. You’re stupid if you don’t exersice caution around someone with gloves.

The fact that you can make stungloves with any kind of glove, not just insulated ones, means you have to exersize caution around half the goddamned station at all times, not the best excuse.

• I give extra brig time if i arrest someone and they have stun gloves. I also don’t give them back.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.