Quick question regarding antag

• Is it possible to be banned from antag? I had played for quite a long time with occasionally being antag and then out of the blue I stopped being antag entirely so I decided that I just wont play anymore. I need to know if there is a reason as to why I am never antag anymore so I can resolve the issue and get back to the most fun thing about SS13…

• Is it possible to be banned from antag? I had played for quite a long time with occasionally being antag and then out of the blue I stopped being antag entirely so I decided that I just wont play anymore. I need to know if there is a reason as to why I am never antag anymore so I can resolve the issue and get back to the most fun thing about SS13…

• You actually can be antag banned. Just try and bomb the syndicate shuttle on the start. You will probably end up getting banned from it.
    But I don’t think you can be banned from all antagonist jobs as there is really little to fuck up as a traitor or changeling.

• Check if your options are on.
    Also when there are a lot of players on you’ll find the chances of you being selected go down.
    You can be banned from rev for killing other revs.
    You can be banned from cultist for killing other cultist.

I think that is it…

• Play when there’s like 30 players on, if it’s a rev round you have a 3/30 chance, if it’s a nuke round you have a 5/30 chance, etc. Playing with 60 players will drastically decrease your odds of being antag (good luck getting that 1/60 chance of wizard)

• Jobban from Wizard if you kill your master as an apprentice…

• It is POSSIBLE to be banned from each Antag role. If it is ever done is a different matter.

• Chances are your not antag banned, as the only case I have seen this(He was either antag banned or banned from the server) was when we were syndicates and one guy disarmed the radio off me, stole it ran off shuttle and spent all crystals on balloons and c4 if I recall. Literally no items for anyone.

• @Lord:

Check if your options are on.
    Also when there are a lot of players on you’ll find the chances of you being selected go down.
    You can be banned from rev for killing other revs.
    You can be banned from cultist for killing other cultist.

I think that is it…

So it’s very very unlikely to be antag banned if you’re a simple traitor? traitors don’t have to cooperate each other and the in-game message says everyone is a potential foe.

• Well there are factions of traitors and you can be given code words to identify them. But you don’t have to work with them.
    Changelings usually work together because of the changeling chat makes it easy to tell who is who and it can be helpful to have some one assist you by giving you IDs if they have the power or by saving you from death. You can absorb/gib/betray fellow changelings as much as you want.

• @Spurdo_KEK:

So it’s very very unlikely to be antag banned if you’re a simple traitor? traitors don’t have to cooperate each other and the in-game message says everyone is a potential foe.

Traitors and lings can free kill each other.  There is literally no way to get banned as a traitor/ling no matter what you do.

• @Reapter:

Traitors and lings can free kill each other.  There is literally no way to get banned as a traitor/ling no matter what you do.

Except crashing the server/exploiting

• Yes I once got banned from being a syndicate because of my little bomb accident

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.