Jobban Request: Reiko Mochida and Smoke Trees

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?
    The offenders ingame name: Reiko Mochida and Smoke Trees
    The offenders job: Geneticist
    Date/Time of incident: Jun 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    Your story: These two geneticists have a huge body count of people sitting outside waiting to be cloned, but they don’t clone a single person, instead sitting in genetics failing at research. When some guy finally runs along to tell them to clone, Reiko says" They died on their own accord, so they deal with the consequences." He then drags 4 corpses to the disposal system, disposes them, then goes back to failing at genetics.

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?
    The offenders ingame name: Reiko Mochida and Smoke Trees
    The offenders job: Geneticist
    Date/Time of incident: Jun 19, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    Your story: These two geneticists have a huge body count of people sitting outside waiting to be cloned, but they don’t clone a single person, instead sitting in genetics failing at research. When some guy finally runs along to tell them to clone, Reiko says" They died on their own accord, so they deal with the consequences." He then drags 4 corpses to the disposal system, disposes them, then goes back to failing at genetics.

• Oh man, I think I was detective on this round. By the time I finished bringing all the bodies the body count was in the 20+'s and I believe the geneticists left and died like everyone else there eventually with me throwing their bodies into genetics for some assistant to try and clone people. Cmo really should have demoted them asap using any means  “Necessary”.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.