Your job (syndie?): Warden
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Sec positions
    Your previous bans: Borg and Sec
    Who banned you: I think it was zoidcrab
    Reason provided: Killing two dudes
    When you were banned:yesterday
    Ban length: PERMANENT i guess
    Why you think you were banned: Killing two dudes
    Why you should be unbanned: Again: acceptable use of letal force.
    Please have in mind that the station was in total turmoil, power was going on an off, a lot of people had captains id and there were grieffers running around.
    The first dude i killed was a guy who had captains id so i arrested him but then he broke free cause he had a liberty implant, he kept saying let me explain, but also coming near the real captain, and i was running out of ammo and had no way to access a charger cause the doors to warden and sec officer were unpowered so i choose to kill him because he was a threat(ALL OF THIS HAPPENED INSIDE PERMABRIG so he can’t be said to be an innocent bystander).
    Then the second dude i killed was an idiot who had been initially arrested by the captain and kept screaming learn space law over and over again, i saw him do the same in other games but dont quite remember his name, lets just say hes a professional shitlord. When all hell broke loose and brigg had some banana peels laying aroudn he tripped me and started dragging me away(gee, i wonder what for?) but he also tripped so i escaped, this happened a couple of times, then later i returned and found him with the real captains id and then he tried to attack me again, being out of cuffs, unable to access the wardens office, in a very dire situation, seeing a dude who had stolen the captains id and had tried to kill me several times before i made the call to kill him.
    Also at no point did an admin contacted me they just listened to the “OMG SHITCURITY GUYS” even tough they were trespassing into permabrigg and had stolen high risk items.

• Your BYOND Key: Paro Clomas
    Your IC name: Valentine Michael Smith
    Your job (syndie?): Warden
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Sec positions
    Your previous bans: Borg and Sec
    Who banned you: I think it was zoidcrab
    Reason provided: Killing two dudes
    When you were banned:yesterday
    Ban length: PERMANENT i guess
    Why you think you were banned: Killing two dudes
    Why you should be unbanned: Again: acceptable use of letal force.
    Please have in mind that the station was in total turmoil, power was going on an off, a lot of people had captains id and there were grieffers running around.
    The first dude i killed was a guy who had captains id so i arrested him but then he broke free cause he had a liberty implant, he kept saying let me explain, but also coming near the real captain, and i was running out of ammo and had no way to access a charger cause the doors to warden and sec officer were unpowered so i choose to kill him because he was a threat(ALL OF THIS HAPPENED INSIDE PERMABRIG so he can’t be said to be an innocent bystander).
    Then the second dude i killed was an idiot who had been initially arrested by the captain and kept screaming learn space law over and over again, i saw him do the same in other games but dont quite remember his name, lets just say hes a professional shitlord. When all hell broke loose and brigg had some banana peels laying aroudn he tripped me and started dragging me away(gee, i wonder what for?) but he also tripped so i escaped, this happened a couple of times, then later i returned and found him with the real captains id and then he tried to attack me again, being out of cuffs, unable to access the wardens office, in a very dire situation, seeing a dude who had stolen the captains id and had tried to kill me several times before i made the call to kill him.
    Also at no point did an admin contacted me they just listened to the “OMG SHITCURITY GUYS” even tough they were trespassing into permabrigg and had stolen high risk items.

• Why is it my unjobbans take so long to reply? i think it’s because i make them too long and complicated. So i’m gonna post an abridged version here:

I’ve got banned for killing 2 people as warden,

BUT
    It was during a full blown station emergency and:
    -one of the guy i killed had captain id, liberty implants and kept trying to break loose and going for the captain.
    -the other guy had tried to kill me before and had all of the captains gear.

So i think i should be unbanned because acceptable use of force

• Bump

• So, lemme understand this:

1 - You kill a person inside the Permabrig, totally unnecessary to enter anyway to invalidate any ‘endangerment’, without the Head of Security’s approval and whilst they were totally secured inside,
    2 - You kill a second person for tripping you over with a banana peel (very common, not>murder as said) and then kill them for this ‘attempted murder’ later…when in reality you’ve just killed them for tripping you over with a banana peel?

Yeah, keep explaining away with these bananas of excuses.

• Vodka, it’s so shitty that you come to speak against my unjobban just because you’re mad that i started one against you, this one has nothing to do with you.

• Very shitty indeed, but I do think your bullshitting is hilarious with the vague context of, “HE WAS A THREAT TO THE CAPTAIN! THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE POSSIBLE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”. You not only reported me as I killed you when you were trying to kill me (violating Borg’s laws), leading to your death only as you sucked (funny but pathetic), you also…are apparently just as bad (hilarious) whilst acting so righteous over such stuff.

• Admins please ignore the angry guy who just came here to shit on me because i was one of the many people that denounced his griefing, and please please give out a veredict when you have some time.

• Come on, some people get answered in the same day!!

• This guy killed way more than 2 people, he killed myself outside the bridge when i was a roboticist just passing by to get metal. He was running round tasing and then lasering pretty much everyone, he must’ve killed around 8 people seemingly at random, obviously a moron if he ‘forgot’ about the fact he was running round the station mass murdering people

• @Gareth:

This guy killed way more than 2 people, he killed myself outside the bridge when i was a roboticist just passing by to get metal. He was running round tasing and then lasering pretty much everyone, he must’ve killed around 8 people seemingly at random, obviously a moron if he ‘forgot’ about the fact he was running round the station mass murdering people

Are you talking about me or vodka?, if you’re talking about me that’s a blatant LIE and you can check it on the logs, the only two people i killed that round is the ones i mentioned.

• I would check it on the logs but i doubt know how, all i know is i saw you and vodka going around in some grief squad killing everyone. If you didn’t kill everyone then why were like 8 peopel bitching about you being a really really shitty murderbone warden in deadchat? Seriously don’t ever play sec again if because a few people grief it means you can kill everyone on sight to protect yourself

• You idiot, the complaints against vodka and the jobban against me are from two separate games, VERY separate. Your accusations are so false that you should be banned from the forum just for stating such false shit.

• why does that matter? it doesnt change the fact that you still went around murdering everyone you saw JUST INCASE they were a traitor/ling/wizard

• Wow, that is so made up, i don’t even know what game we’re playing anymore.

Altough, from my point of view, since i KNOW it’s made up, it’s nice to see i’ve gotten someone mad enough to create an account only to get back at me. Feels nice.

(Pay special attention as to how no one even bothered posting in my thread until i made one against vodka)

• Yeah you’re right, i actually used my time machine to go back to 2007 just to make this account and make up lies

you’re fucking retarded if you can’t even remember what you were really banned for, the reason no admins have replied is probably because they just looked at the logs and saw that the 2 guys was actually a hell of a lot more. And i’m not on vodkas side either, both of you were as bad as each other. Funny how you stunned people while he’d laser them and now you’re trying to make it out like you did nothing wrong.

• I think the reason is because admins don’t give a fuck, if they had undug the logs they would have either unjobbanme or completely ban me. But the only objective truth is that i only killed two people that round, anything else is some kind of butthurt or delution on your side.

• Admins this is getting ridiculous, if i stop posting for a week will you unjobbanme?

• Bump. Admins please at least drop by and tell me how are you doing today.

Also: read 237 times, wow, seems like a lot.

• “In my restless ban, I see that job. Shitcurity. You promised you’d see me my unban request  someday. But you never did. Well I’m alone there now… In our ‘special forum post’… Waiting for you…”

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.