Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A?
    Who banned you: Antion
    Reason provided: Bomb Griff
    When you were banned: Just a bit ago
    Ban length: 10800 mins
    Why you think you were banned: I dont really know
    Why you should be unbanned: I was helping an officer get into surgery, I told him I could take the wall down with explosives, little did I know it would take down the whole fucking majority of medbay, I don’t think it killed anyone but I was trying to use bombs as a tool, which turns out doesn’t work. I feel like an ass but the explosion was cool.

• Your BYOND Key: TheTerbs
    Your IC name: Ron Burgundy
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A?
    Who banned you: Antion
    Reason provided: Bomb Griff
    When you were banned: Just a bit ago
    Ban length: 10800 mins
    Why you think you were banned: I dont really know
    Why you should be unbanned: I was helping an officer get into surgery, I told him I could take the wall down with explosives, little did I know it would take down the whole fucking majority of medbay, I don’t think it killed anyone but I was trying to use bombs as a tool, which turns out doesn’t work. I feel like an ass but the explosion was cool.

• I was the Captain that round, when medbay exploded I saved the only person caught in the blast by using my health potion on her.

• Explain why you decided to blow the wall instead of Welding and Wrenching.
    And how did you not know that the blast radius was that big? You made the bomb yourself.

• I fully believe that story. I have seen scientists that stupid.

• the first time i made a bomb, i didn’t know it’d blow up the entirety of toxins and half of the RD’s lab. i was following the toxins wiki on /tg/, it said nothing about how big the bomb was, so i thought it was gunna be a harmless car-bomb -like explosion.

needless to say, i learned my lesson.

• You can wait a week :O)

• I don’t think I can, am panicking

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.