Your IC name: Matthew Cox
    Your job (syndie?): Security
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Thought to be randomly murdering people
    When you were banned: June 18th 4:25
    Ban length: PERMANENT
    Why you think you were banned: I helped Maximus Easter, who was randomly murdering people as a warden.
    Why you should be unbanned: I only helped him because someone called for sec on the radio, and when I got there Maximus was fighting doctors who I  assumed to be the reason someone called for sec. Only after that a random guy came in the medbay and was wondering what was happening, then Maximus went to attack him. At that I saw that Maximus was the true criminal. When Maximus left I then tried to help the random guy and see how he was. So I think I should be unbanned because I really didn’t do much wrong to my knowledge at the time.

• Your BYOND Key: DJHaskins
    Your IC name: Matthew Cox
    Your job (syndie?): Security
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Thought to be randomly murdering people
    When you were banned: June 18th 4:25
    Ban length: PERMANENT
    Why you think you were banned: I helped Maximus Easter, who was randomly murdering people as a warden.
    Why you should be unbanned: I only helped him because someone called for sec on the radio, and when I got there Maximus was fighting doctors who I  assumed to be the reason someone called for sec. Only after that a random guy came in the medbay and was wondering what was happening, then Maximus went to attack him. At that I saw that Maximus was the true criminal. When Maximus left I then tried to help the random guy and see how he was. So I think I should be unbanned because I really didn’t do much wrong to my knowledge at the time.

• Okaydoke, I see now. Will unban you, that guy caused a fuckton of grief. Will unban you later today.

• Done.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.