Your IC name: Beatbeat Goodbeat
    Your job (syndie?): CMO
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): 24 hours
    Your previous bans: Job ban from sec
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided:  RP reason angered the Hulk
    When you were banned: 9:40 am 6/18/2013
    Ban length: 24 hours
    Why you think you were banned: I was banned for killing the AI as an angered hulk that was protecting the bridge from xenos, traitor, and anyone who attacked me. The AI sent his borgs after me while I was attempting to protect the bridge from harm.
    Why you should be unbanned: Inhindsight I realize this was mistake, I should have just changed the AI laws to not harm the hulk or make one human law. Lately, I been helping crew as whatever position I get assigned. As CMO I regularly make Unstable Mutagen for virology and botany, sometimes for sec when institutes marshal law.  I been teaching new players how to use medbay, chemistry, virology, and genetics. I am one the few players that is actively trying to improve the player actions and interactions with the station and crew.

In the past I did do some shit griefs, but have been trying to change my ways. I apologize to the AI that round and the sec borg that I beat up, and to Zincon for having to deal with that bullshit.

• Your BYOND Key: SnatchDuster
    Your IC name: Beatbeat Goodbeat
    Your job (syndie?): CMO
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): 24 hours
    Your previous bans: Job ban from sec
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided:  RP reason angered the Hulk
    When you were banned: 9:40 am 6/18/2013
    Ban length: 24 hours
    Why you think you were banned: I was banned for killing the AI as an angered hulk that was protecting the bridge from xenos, traitor, and anyone who attacked me. The AI sent his borgs after me while I was attempting to protect the bridge from harm.
    Why you should be unbanned: Inhindsight I realize this was mistake, I should have just changed the AI laws to not harm the hulk or make one human law. Lately, I been helping crew as whatever position I get assigned. As CMO I regularly make Unstable Mutagen for virology and botany, sometimes for sec when institutes marshal law.  I been teaching new players how to use medbay, chemistry, virology, and genetics. I am one the few players that is actively trying to improve the player actions and interactions with the station and crew.

In the past I did do some shit griefs, but have been trying to change my ways. I apologize to the AI that round and the sec borg that I beat up, and to Zincon for having to deal with that bullshit.

• Unban he

• free beatbeat 2013

• Free beatbeat with an order of fries and a coke.

• i don’t get banned for hulking into the AI core the second anyone screams “ROGUE” and i see the AI dicking about and he turns out to be asimov, yet you get banned for protecting brig from human harm.

i don’t like you at all, but this is a shit reason to ban someone unless there is more to the story then meets the eye.

• @Swagile:

i don’t get banned for hulking into the AI core the second anyone screams “ROGUE” and i see the AI dicking about and he turns out to be asimov, yet you get banned for protecting brig from human harm.

i don’t like you at all, but this is a shit reason to ban someone unless there is more to the story then meets the eye.

Not according from what Zincon told me in chat. I got hulked by a geneticist. I went to bridge to protect it since there were xenos and possibly traitors that round. Upon arrival, the chaplin attempted to murder me with a lazer, but got killed by detective and a botanist then saving me. They leave then the AI locks down the bridge, sends in a borg to attack me but its taser was of course ineffective. I proceed to flash the borg and hit it with a o2 tank till it runs away. I knock down the AI rwall, to find cultists inside, I kill them then kill the AI.

I mean, the cultists could have subverted the AI at that point. That was one reason to kill, but the better and smarter choice would to upload one human law or reset the laws.

• Free Beatbeat

• The ban reason is a direct quote from you, when I asked you why you killed it.
    The borg didn’t hurt you, but it tried to arrest you so wouldn’t keep re-call the shuttle.
    I can imagine seeing cultists in the core being suspicious, but you beat the AI to death with an airtank, so you had all the time in the world to check the laws.

And no, uploading an one huma law is an even worse idea.

• Yea, I agree with your opinion it was terrible thing. But I’m appealing a ban because I agree, I know now it was wrong, and won’t do it again. Everything you just wrote is exactly what I said. I bring more to the server by helping people and actually fulfilling my assigned role each round. Yesterday people were killing the AI every round (not get banned) and I do it once and do. I just want the ban to be lifted, although there is only like 10 hours left, so I can continue to play on a fun server. People in this thread agree it was overzealous and think beatbeat should be free.

If not, I can wait it out.

• I wasn’t recalling the shuttle either, I was letting the AI. All I said that the bridge was hulks home now. I looked at the APC panel and it was turning of the environment controls which the bridge would start losing o2 and I didn’t have a tank. The borg was stopping me from doing that by pushing me out of the way and shooting me with a taser. The AI kept switching the environmental to off as well. I didn’t know I had hulk either till the borg shot me couple times with taser then said so on the radio.  I figured you gave it to me, since I had thought geneticist failed to manifest it in me when no text came up.

That’s why I was surprised when you asked me in game through admin communication. Seeing how the round was traitor, we then had xenos, along with cultists, along with people yelling about some other monstrosity. I figured you wanted the round to continue for admin shenanigans  and mass chaos by giving me hulk.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.