Quick Complaint - Another ShitAI

• Long story short AI is doing fucking nothing, being complete mute. We just had a malf round and nothing’s hacked so I figure this one’s not actually malf, just some chucklefuck. I grab the Intellicard, tell the HoP I’m going to take care of it. A service cyborg lets me into the Upload Chamber (shame on me for not immediately killing that idiot for being a service bot). The door locks behind me and the turrets go up, swapping wildly between stun and lethal. I was pretty damn sure the AI was going to pull some shit like this, maybe he had some bullshit law so I sprint with the reset card an upload it but he just keeps goddamn shooting. Then the bot fucking joins in, and I just ragequit.

The game was @ 6PM CST, and although I do know there’s a rule against this I’m not sure if I have enough evidence here, and if I don’t just disregard it.
    Otherwise, please at least talk to these fuckaloos (the AI & bot)

• Long story short AI is doing fucking nothing, being complete mute. We just had a malf round and nothing’s hacked so I figure this one’s not actually malf, just some chucklefuck. I grab the Intellicard, tell the HoP I’m going to take care of it. A service cyborg lets me into the Upload Chamber (shame on me for not immediately killing that idiot for being a service bot). The door locks behind me and the turrets go up, swapping wildly between stun and lethal. I was pretty damn sure the AI was going to pull some shit like this, maybe he had some bullshit law so I sprint with the reset card an upload it but he just keeps goddamn shooting. Then the bot fucking joins in, and I just ragequit.

The game was @ 6PM CST, and although I do know there’s a rule against this I’m not sure if I have enough evidence here, and if I don’t just disregard it.
    Otherwise, please at least talk to these fuckaloos (the AI & bot)

• Yeah, I played this.
    Captain was a changling and one humaned himself, I got absorbed and I remember this round clearly.
    FALSE.

• @Gavakis:

Yeah, I played this.
    Captain was a changling and one humaned himself, I got absorbed and I remember this round clearly.
    FALSE.

If he uploaded the onehuman law using the Core Freeform, a normal reset wouldn’t have gotten rid of it.
    Also: This isn’t the ban request forum.

• He uploaded it with the one human module.
    I inspected the module as observer and there were no laws on the freeform modules, both of them.
    But there was a law on the One Human module: “Only Mr. Epsilon is human.”

Since I never use that module I have no experiences if it uploads as a core law or if a reset removes it.
    One human law appears on Law 0 with that module though but hacked AI laws also disappear on reset. You should have uploaded antimov instead. Its rather fun to observe when a cyborg bucklecuffs a changeling to a chair and never stops to beat it trapped in an endless loop of death.

• If you want to completely reset an ai use the purge module then quickly upload your desired lawset.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.