Security jobban request for Milk Milkie

• Your BYOND key: spurdo_kek
    Your IC name: Jeb K.
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Milk Milkie
    The offenders job: Security officer
    Date/Time of incident: Just happened
    Your story: He’s a shitcurity officer who leaves you naked in the cell, puts 10 minutes on your timer then fucks off. I was bought in for theft.

• Your BYOND key: spurdo_kek
    Your IC name: Jeb K.
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Milk Milkie
    The offenders job: Security officer
    Date/Time of incident: Just happened
    Your story: He’s a shitcurity officer who leaves you naked in the cell, puts 10 minutes on your timer then fucks off. I was bought in for theft.

• Wait… isn’t that the guy who also sacks in stuff he takes from prisoners?
    Get used to it… security treats assistants like dirt despite being the most reliable source of information most of the time. Security usually doesn’t work well together with the rest of the crew and no officer questions what the other officer does.

But 10 minutes is too long 5 minutes already make a ton of difference your department couldn’t be there anymore when you return after 5 minutes.
    Unless you can get more people to tell you hes been acting shit it wont be enough for a job ban though and being left naked in prison is a very common strategy of security… which of course angers the prisoner and makes them plan revenge for the humiliation.
    Is it that difficult to not strip their jumpsuit?

• Last night, I did witness Milk Milkie consistently being shit medical officer. He would egg staff and crew into attacking him, then bash their skulls in with a circular saw. He also accused people on radio of being lings or traitors with no evidence just to start shit. I witness him cremating a chaplin he murdered for shits and giggles. Him as a sec officer would be a terror, I imagine.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.