Your IC name: Adolf Hitler IV
    Your job (syndie?): Medical doctor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Klayboxx
    Reason provided: Griefer
    When you were banned: About 10 minutes ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I had the name Hitler (which makes it sort of safe to assume I’m an asshole, but I swear, I’m not…), I was not given a chance to explain the context of the situation, I had been attacked/chased by Nigga for spacing the clown. Basically, I went up to the clown while he was asking for space lube from chem, and I injected him with some sleep toxin, then brought him to an airlock and tossed him. While I was bringing him there, a bunch of people chased me, one was Nigga Tyrone, after he saw me space the clown (perfectly legal under server rules) it appeared he was not aware it was a legal action, so he chased me around the station with an axe, I initially tased him in the chest as we ran by medical, there wasn’t any oxygen there so he started to gasp a bit, he got up (regaining full health, I had a pair of the glasses that let you see people’s Health), then kept coming after me, so I figured I would let him hit me if he wanted to for the sake of the record if it came down to an adminhelp situation, then he kept trying to get me after that first cut, so I waited for him to try to line up a shot (he had been circling me) then tased and cuffed him. I then tossed him into med bay, as he had just attempted to murder me, I was then apprehended for my crimes, although it was self defense.
    Why you should be unbanned: I probably should have just left him cuffed to a chair, but he had already attacked me, I figured given the chance he would have killed me, since he had been chasing me for a while, and clearly attacked me beforehand. I have the logs to show all of this. I feel that maybe I deserve some ban, as he might not have axed me completely to death (though from his effort he had put into it, I felt at the time he would have), he might have just left me critical rather than kill me, I only killed one person in self defense, and I don’t feel a permanent ban is justified. I really really love this server, and I would hate to lose access to it over this.

• Your BYOND Key: LetoA
    Your IC name: Adolf Hitler IV
    Your job (syndie?): Medical doctor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Klayboxx
    Reason provided: Griefer
    When you were banned: About 10 minutes ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I had the name Hitler (which makes it sort of safe to assume I’m an asshole, but I swear, I’m not…), I was not given a chance to explain the context of the situation, I had been attacked/chased by Nigga for spacing the clown. Basically, I went up to the clown while he was asking for space lube from chem, and I injected him with some sleep toxin, then brought him to an airlock and tossed him. While I was bringing him there, a bunch of people chased me, one was Nigga Tyrone, after he saw me space the clown (perfectly legal under server rules) it appeared he was not aware it was a legal action, so he chased me around the station with an axe, I initially tased him in the chest as we ran by medical, there wasn’t any oxygen there so he started to gasp a bit, he got up (regaining full health, I had a pair of the glasses that let you see people’s Health), then kept coming after me, so I figured I would let him hit me if he wanted to for the sake of the record if it came down to an adminhelp situation, then he kept trying to get me after that first cut, so I waited for him to try to line up a shot (he had been circling me) then tased and cuffed him. I then tossed him into med bay, as he had just attempted to murder me, I was then apprehended for my crimes, although it was self defense.
    Why you should be unbanned: I probably should have just left him cuffed to a chair, but he had already attacked me, I figured given the chance he would have killed me, since he had been chasing me for a while, and clearly attacked me beforehand. I have the logs to show all of this. I feel that maybe I deserve some ban, as he might not have axed me completely to death (though from his effort he had put into it, I felt at the time he would have), he might have just left me critical rather than kill me, I only killed one person in self defense, and I don’t feel a permanent ban is justified. I really really love this server, and I would hate to lose access to it over this.

• More pics

• Still more

• how does one become a confirmed brony?

cause i see something suspicious on the 2nd picture, top right…

also all those skype chats… possible metagame?

• Haha that isn’t me! I wasn’t talking in any of those! Also, I have tried to get some of my friends interested in this game, but no one stuck through the learning phase, they don’t seem to get that you have to make your own fun, a few boring rounds and they never return… So no, not meta gaming! Though I was considering sending one of them in to try to get contact with an admin, to hear my plea!

• I heard tell of you murdering multiple people, so I just banned you instantly assuming you were just being a dipshit with the name Hitler V.

The entire server rejoiced at the fact you got banned. I’ll let another admin decide on this, though.

• @Klayboxx:

I heard tell of you murdering multiple people, so I just banned you instantly assuming you were just being a dipshit with the name Hitler V.

The entire server rejoiced at the fact you got banned. I’ll let another admin decide on this, though.

Ahh, that’s what I suspected, that having the name Hitler clumped me together with someone who majorly violated the law, I saw multiple Hitlers in the round I was banned from, it’s possible people were upset with me from a round that happened a few hours before this in which I had to demote the HoP and the HoS for major violations of space law (The HoP for making multiple all access IDs without permission, and the HoS for putting weapons lockers in “places no one ever checks” which in his mind was the maintenance tunnels that literally any random assistant can get to, I told him to stop, but when I turned my back he moved them again, so he got demoted to regular sec). I actually had to demote the HoP multiple times because he somehow kept getting his ID back despite how thorough I had been in making sure he didn’t have a spare. But I assume my banning was a combination of various Hitler related offenses during that time in between rounds. How should I go about contacting another admin to rule on this?

• you also went to the armory to steal all the guns as a captain at round start during a nuke ops round. i was one of the nuke ops and we all laughed at you as you went brain dead because we bombed armory first. you had the nuke disk on you as well.

it was a 5-7 min round.

• Haha, that round was a bitch! If I had waited just 2 more seconds before trying to setup the brig I would have lived, but as I was grabbing one of the barricades… BOOOOOOOM, dead, game over for the crew.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.