Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Second Job Unban Request for TehCheese

• Your BYOND Key:TehCheese
    Your IC name:Jim Morrison
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):All jobs besides corgi
    Your previous bans:Beat shitcurity to red, was unbanned.
    Who banned you:DoctorDrew
    Reason provided:“griefer”/punching people the whole round
    When you were banned:Ending of the round, shuttle took off already.
    Ban length:Unknown, he said a few days for jobs.
    Why you think you were banned:Killing the clown and criting dipshit assistant that were throwing banana peels everywhere and spraying space lube, then defending myself against the warden who attacked me first.
    Why you should be unbanned:Clown isn’t even considered human, so why would i be banned in the first place for killing him, and on top of that, the clown was throwing banana peels fucking everywhere. So that was justification. The assitant had a bottle of space lube he was spraying below the chefs area, i have chat logs to prove this. Then the HoS attacked me first for criting this assistant  (i can also prove this).

I made this same thread about a month ago, it was never closed. I never really got a definite answer. So here we go again!
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17973.0 (link to the previous thread)

• Your BYOND Key:TehCheese
    Your IC name:Jim Morrison
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):All jobs besides corgi
    Your previous bans:Beat shitcurity to red, was unbanned.
    Who banned you:DoctorDrew
    Reason provided:“griefer”/punching people the whole round
    When you were banned:Ending of the round, shuttle took off already.
    Ban length:Unknown, he said a few days for jobs.
    Why you think you were banned:Killing the clown and criting dipshit assistant that were throwing banana peels everywhere and spraying space lube, then defending myself against the warden who attacked me first.
    Why you should be unbanned:Clown isn’t even considered human, so why would i be banned in the first place for killing him, and on top of that, the clown was throwing banana peels fucking everywhere. So that was justification. The assitant had a bottle of space lube he was spraying below the chefs area, i have chat logs to prove this. Then the HoS attacked me first for criting this assistant  (i can also prove this).

I made this same thread about a month ago, it was never closed. I never really got a definite answer. So here we go again!
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17973.0 (link to the previous thread)

• A simple yes or no would be sufficient.

• How about no. You’re acting like a complete shit, make a new byond account, thats what everyone does.

• Calm your tits Gavakis. Aren’t you already in trouble for posting irrelevant replies? From what I can see in the logs, I’m going to guess that Barett Cross is the assistant and Frank Pooter is the HoS? From what I can tell, it looks like just the usual shuttle grief. That shouldn’t be a ban though.

• @Gavakis:

How about no. You’re acting like a complete shit, make a new byond account, thats what everyone does.

he was doing God’s work aka maiming the clown and beating the fuck out of shitty griefing assistants.

• @Gavakis:

How about no. You’re acting like a complete shit, make a new byond account, thats what everyone does.

I’ll fucking gut you like a pig.

• calm down, faggot

• @Gavakis:

Friendly reminder that some admins are now handing out in-game bans for ban-forum shitposting.

• @TehCheese:

I’ll fucking gut you like a pig.

just try
    oh wait
    you’re a corgi

• There’s a reason we use dogs to hunt pig Gavakis.

• How about all of you stop posting shitty irrelevant replies? Gavakis here is getting a ban for his excessiveness of doing it, do you all want to join him?

Anyway you’re unbanned already, I’ll lift the jobbans since they’re basically irrelevant. Sorry Drew, you didn’t look at this for over a month or so.

Users

Topics