Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ban Request: Miles Ullman and Marshall Greene.

• they can also be traitors, lings, wizards and ninja’s.

loyality implants only stop you from being a rev, or a player who has not been converted into a cultist during a cult round.

• hey mate i made a ban request a while back and an admin told me nobody is gonna do shit because unless you are sure they arent antagonists by the end of the game the complaint loses its liability. i know that theyre both sec (i made my complaint against sec too) but when an admin looks over this mess hes not gonna bother doing anything unless you make it easy for them. my advise is next time you get fucked just wait till the round ends to get proof.

just look at all the ban requests here, you get the idea that admins dont do shit unless its blatant ass grief with slideshows

• @Swagile:

they can also be traitors, lings, wizards and ninja’s.

loyality implants only stop you from being a rev, or a player who has not been converted into a cultist during a cult round.

Security officers last I checked can not spawn as antags, and this was about five minutes into the round. Both the loyalty implant boxes were untouched, so they both spawned as sec and no, neither of them were antags at the end of the round.

• I have seen rev heads with loyalty implants before. Not sure how that happened.

• @Lord:

I have seen rev heads with loyalty implants before. Not sure how that happened.

Admins probably.

• @Lord:

I have seen rev heads with loyalty implants before. Not sure how that happened.

That is either a serious bug or a admin fuckery.

• Loyalty implants do nothing. It does in no way stop people from being antags other than revs. If it did, why would every single article on jobs have a “how to traitor” section, considering most of sec spawns implanted.

• @torrasque666:

Loyalty implants do nothing. It does in no way stop people from being antags other than revs. If it did, why would every single article on jobs have a “how to traitor” section, considering most of sec spawns implanted.

Security can’t spawn as traitor, its turned off on Noxstation. I was using the loyalty implant to show they spawned as sec.

• I’m pretty sure I’ve spawned as a sec-traitor on Nox before…

• A while back it was possible, but not anymore…

• anyone who spawns at round start with a loyality implant (captain, hos, warden (i think), and all sec officers), CANNOT be a traitor / ling / rev / cultist. they can, however, be a wizard, and I think something else.

• @torrasque666:

I’m pretty sure I’ve spawned as a sec-traitor on Nox before…

You haven’t or it was a very short lived bug. Been on nox ever since liberty died a cold death of a ddos. The only exception is if your hop and mistaking it for security(The reason I will never trust a hop, if he leaves his office hes probably up to some traitory if he doesn’t go back asap). Detective, Sec, Sec Heads are all immune to antag spawns. Implants after spawn stop cult conversion and rev. Of all my time playing I have yet to see a traitor with an implant unless it was forced upon them by a head.

• It was while Liberty Station was still up, so I dunno how long ago that was.

Users

Topics