Sulfuric acid inside a spray bottle.

• How useful is it? is it robust as a weapon or a waste of a spray bottle?

Last time I did this people just stepped away and nothing seemed to happen to them.

• How useful is it? is it robust as a weapon or a waste of a spray bottle?

Last time I did this people just stepped away and nothing seemed to happen to them.

• Doesn’t do shit. I splashed a whole 100 units beaker on a changeling and still had to stab his eyes out with a screwdriver.

I think it needs to be injected to have any effect at all. Poly acid however is the tits.

• Yup. Sulphur acid doesn’t do much on surface contact. That’s what poly-acid is for.

Chloral works in a spray bottle right? I’ve killed a chemist by spraying an entire can on her.

• On a side question: what’s the purpose of the droppers? if I want to splash someone with something, I can just splash a beaker on them instead of using the dropper.

I don’t know much about beaker/dropper/syringe mechanics since I rarely play as chemist or medical doctor.

• Dropper just smaller container if you wanted to add a small amount to something

• If you splash a beaker on something, you lose the entire beaker full of substance, droppers can be used to control how much substance you want used. Useful with thermite I imagine, though you could just get a second beaker to transfer to.

• What’s the minimum amount of thermite you need to cut through a wall?

use a large beaker, make 90 thermite, pour 10 all in the beakers in the beaker box, backpack the beaker box and your a walking assistant on steroids.

• ….Make a bottle of thermite pills, dissolve one into a beaker as needed.

Also droppers are useful if you just want to move 5 units of a substance from one vessel to another, I don’t know if beakers can be toggled to transfer that small of an amount or if 10 is the minimum. They were more useful before togglable beaker transfer was a thing.

Also I think if you try droppering something on someone, it’s faster than trying to inject them with it.

• @Swagile:

use a large beaker, make 90 thermite, pour 10 all in the beakers in the beaker box, backpack the beaker box and your a walking assistant on steroids.

No, you only need 5 thermite, which is kind of stupid considering how easy it can be made.

• droppers are instant. they’re like splashing someone with a beaker, however, with way lower amounts

• More importantly, you can apply substances directly to people’s eyes with a dropper.

• You only need 3 thermite or so
    I tried it out

• 3 thermite? this means that a person with a dropper and 90 thermite can break into every restricted area he pleases

• Droppers with ryetalyn are by far the easiest way to de hulk someone

• @DR.:

Droppers with ryetalyn are by far the easiest way to de hulk someone

Really? You only need 5 Ryetalyn to set someone’s SE back to a normal state?

• I don’t think you can use the dropper to spread thermite.

• heres what i know from chemistry:

-1 drop of thermite burns walls. carry 2 beakers and 1 dropper
    -1-2 sprays of polyacid-sulphuricacid-radium/mutagen kills even masked people
    -best easiest grenades is polyacid-sulphuric smoke
    -the syringe gun has a delay when you try to fire it so you gotta spamclicks
    -1 syringe of mutagen/radium will kill a human in less than a minute, dont bother making lexorin
    -you can give a guy 2 full pills of potassium/water and they MIGHT explode, sometimes they do sometimes they dont. by explode i mean gib
    -digesting or splashing sulphuric acid other than spray bottles is shit.
    -giving someone 30 (or was it 50?) units of chloral hydrate kills people

chemist is by far the most lethal job on the server

edit: forgot to mention but you guys do know that droppers can move 1 unit by adjusting objects right?

• I just tried to splash a wall with thermite using a dropper, you can’t.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.