Server Down

• Server Down again. I recommend you start banning people for this, they know what theyre doing.

• Server Down again. I recommend you start banning people for this, they know what theyre doing.

• atmosia bombs strike again!!!
    atmos techs everywhere cheer, as the tyrannical sec can no longer get them.
    forever abused and beaten, maimed and name called as typical “grey shirts with easy access to tools”, even when doing their job, now laugh at the denzins of the server, who cannot mock the all powerful atmos tech anymore.

no more will they be tortured for making complex spess slides, for they have… THE ATMOS BOMB. Greater then any nuke, it lags the server so much, that it crashes it forever and ever.

seig heil atmosia.

that or its botany spamming glow shrooms again.

• It’s crashed quite a few times the past few weeks with nobody ever touching Atmos (I watch it pretty frequently and was doing so once when it went down), so I’m moderately sure that’s not the issue. I’ve only seen it crash once due to Atmos and the people that know how to do it are generally not stupid enough to get permbanned over it.

• then botany spamming walking / glowing shrooms maybe?

that or the servers host getting whacked upside the head.

• The only people I’ll start banning is those who create new threads for this.

• What in particular is happening, I’ve been out of the loop on this for a few weeks now, and I’m not sure what you all mean by atmos bombs, since last time I was on nox we do not have exploding pipes or anything like that.

• @Nernums:

What in particular is happening, I’ve been out of the loop on this for a few weeks now, and I’m not sure what you all mean by atmos bombs, since last time I was on nox we do not have exploding pipes or anything like that.

Some enterprising atmos techs can voodoo a hilariously overpressurized canister which then can blow up and the resulting atmoscode wave, on top of blowing out every window and half the floor in atmos, has a chance of crashing the server.

• ’ Read this first’ needs a 'Do not make a thread for… ’ section.

• ah I think I know the exact trick they’re using for that, and then heating up said mixture.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.