Zs_nuclear [New project after Rambo on Workshop]

• Hello, this is my first map I release here, after Rambo for the Counter Strike : Global Offensive Workshop I’ve decided to make a new map, if you got any time you’d better try it, I think you won’t be disappointed and maybe add it to your server map list !
    Here are some screens, i’ve started it Saturday 15/06 and it still a work in progress, i’ll publish you the next updates.

Renamed in Nuclear, sounds, and custom texture coming soon

WARNING : YOU NEED CSS FOR THIS MAP

NEW :

OLD :

And there’s an hammer view

I want you to share your feedback !

• Hello, this is my first map I release here, after Rambo for the Counter Strike : Global Offensive Workshop I’ve decided to make a new map, if you got any time you’d better try it, I think you won’t be disappointed and maybe add it to your server map list !
    Here are some screens, i’ve started it Saturday 15/06 and it still a work in progress, i’ll publish you the next updates.

Renamed in Nuclear, sounds, and custom texture coming soon

WARNING : YOU NEED CSS FOR THIS MAP

NEW :

OLD :

And there’s an hammer view

I want you to share your feedback !

• Hello, I just had a good inspection of your map and from what I saw is that it’s well optimized with a quality visual appearance with the general design and the texture layout. The overall game play in my opinion will most likely not be very challenging though and here’s why:

This room has one main entrance and downstairs just a head crab vent. There are some heavy props nearby and with the thick doorway this is most likely a primary barricading point. I quite like the idea for the grates on the floor because flesh can pass through it however only head crabs can have access to the bottom floor of it. I would suggest adding an entrance down there for zombies and not just head crabs.

This room will not be used by humans because of the fence. Zombies will just through flesh. I would suggest using a smaller fence and placing it on either of the sides of that wall.

Cargo containers are always a hallway for human to use.

This will probably be the primary target of all humans. You have a long catwalk which acts like a really effective hallway. I would suggest to add some sort of ladder right next to the door to avoid this.

The same room on the other side has a ladder which will be easily barricaded.

This corner is another potential easily defendable spot. You have another ladder on one side and a lengthy hallway on the other.

If you improve all of these spots and make the overall difficulty higher for humans I can say the map will be quite enjoyable.

• Update 18th June

• Texture change
    • All lightning as been remade
    • New zombie spawn (wave 3)
    • Took care of Pufulet recommandation
    • Added some holes, modified some fence

• Great work.

• I like the design.

How big is the map?

• It’s 6.6mb i haven’t added custom texture and sounds yet, you’d better try it i’ll upload a much better version in about 5 minutes

• @Skryx:

It’s 6.6mb i haven’t added custom texture and sounds yet, you’d better try it i’ll upload a much better version in about 5 minutes

Fair enough.

And how large is the map in inches? (Length, width, height)

• @Mr.:

Fair enough.

And how large is the map in inches? (Length, width, height)

Why not play it?

• If it does really matter for you, it’s 2848x2800x632

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.