Ban Request on Shrekula Aggley

• Your BYOND key:cisrox
    Your IC name:master chief
    Your job:hos
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):nope
    The offenders ingame name:Shrekula Aggley
    The offenders job:Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident:4:39 Central Time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)I was the hos and we had an afro tide and they got permabrigged and executed by captains orders, then this shrekula dude tases me and lasers me and Mr Lahey to death. And it is a cult round so he has NO justification,
    Shrekula Aggley fires the energy gun!
    Master Chief is hit by the laser in the head!
    Master Chief stammers, "i n-not p-putt-t-ting-g-g-g"

• Your BYOND key:cisrox
    Your IC name:master chief
    Your job:hos
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):nope
    The offenders ingame name:Shrekula Aggley
    The offenders job:Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident:4:39 Central Time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)I was the hos and we had an afro tide and they got permabrigged and executed by captains orders, then this shrekula dude tases me and lasers me and Mr Lahey to death. And it is a cult round so he has NO justification,
    Master Chief stammers, "i n-not p-putt-t-ting-g-g-g"

• Master Chief, the HoS, went on a killing spree in the brig and killed all of the prisoners. Shrek put down the HoS for being a shit stain.

• The captain said we had to execute the permabrigged greytiders. And he killed most of the prisoners.

• Shrek was trying to get the shot prisoners medical attention at the medbay but Master Chief insisted on keeping them in the brig. He was dragging the dead bodies back from medical to the permabrig.

edit: I was one of the killed prisoners.

• I would have allowed them to be borged, but not cloned. What is the point of cloning permabrigged prisoners that you executed under the captains jurisdiction, just to have them attack you again?

• i would have borged them to give them a chance to play again and to give the robotocists a job to do besides building big stompy mechs.

• Basically, Shrek was being shit and killing everyone, prisoners and security alike, until I killed him myself. Jobban at least

• @1138Boss:

Basically, Shrek was being shit and killing everyone, prisoners and security alike, until I killed him myself. Jobban at least

This is farthest from the truth and I wonder if you are just completely ignorant about what happened or are just lying for some reason.

• @1138Boss:

Basically, Shrek was being shit and killing everyone, prisoners and security alike, until I killed him myself. Jobban at least

This is literally the exact opposite of what happened, I was trying to drag Zorato, who I had just saved earlier and had walked back to the brig to medbay either for cloning or borging, but the HoS refused to let me do either, even after asking him repeatedly. He dragged the body back into the perma brig with the other 4 people he and the captain killed and repeatedly told me that I was not to help any of these 4-5 “grey tide” perma brig prisoners be revived.

I was telling him over and over that this is fucked up, killing like 5 people over a couple people breaking windows. I was going to arrest him, but when he was screaming over radio and backup came, I panicked and shot him to death. It was super shitty of me to murder him, but I really just wanted to try and start cloning or borging the dead prisoners.

But I only shot the HoS, Master Chief. I tased the security guard that came in to back him up. I didn’t kill him, but I cuffed him and kept him from killing me. Then Monsiuer/1138boss came in and beat me to death. Again, killing the HoS was shitty of me and I should’ve just talked it out with the captain.

• I believe that you lasered me on purpose and was about to do it to Lahey but then Monsieur came.

• @salvatore:

I believe that you lasered me on purpose and was about to do it to Lahey but then Monsieur came.

No, I did laser you on purpose and I wasn’t going to kill Lahey, I was going to leave him and make a run for escape. Monsieur came in after I had lasered you and started beating me to death.

I told Lahey that I didn’t have any problem with him, and I really did not want to kill him or anything. He didn’t do anything to me.

• @Shrekulator:

No, I did laser you on purpose and I wasn’t going to kill Lahey, I was going to leave him and make a run for escape. Monsieur came in after I had lasered you and started beating me to death.

I told Lahey that I didn’t have any problem with him, and I really did not want to kill him or anything. He didn’t do anything to me.

That contradicts what you just said. I was going to arrest him, but when he was screaming over radio and backup came, I panicked and shot him to death. No, I did laser you on purpose Whats the real story?

• @salvatore:

That contradicts what you just said. I was going to arrest him, but when he was screaming over radio and backup came, I panicked and shot him to death. No, I did laser you on purpose Whats the real story?

I did mean to shoot you to death, after you were screaming over the radio. That is what I meant. I knew the second you got back up after more security came you were probably going to kill me.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.