Your ban (chat? job? game?):Jobban from all sec positions
    Your previous bans:Jobban from cyborg
    Who banned you: dont remember
    Reason provided:Killing a dude
    When you were banned: Around a week ago more or less
    Ban length:i  hope it ends today
    Why you think you were banned: For killing a dude
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed a dude because he was in a cloud of confirmed cultists(non-crayon runes and all) that me and the other only serious sec officer had been trying to contain them for like 5 minutes tazing and cuffing, but more kept arriving and shitting things up.
    So i decided to apply deadly force because space law allows me to in certain situations, i decided i had to kill one because if i didn’t i wouldnt be able to control this crowd.
    Later i find out that this dude is not a cultist, well fuck me, if he wasnt a cultist what was he doing inside a room full of cultists, aiding them and uncuffing them when i tried to stop them?
    So in my opinion it was an acceptable use of deadly force

• Your BYOND Key:Paro Clomas
    Your IC name: Manuel Garcia Okelly
    Your job (syndie?):Sec officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Jobban from all sec positions
    Your previous bans:Jobban from cyborg
    Who banned you: dont remember
    Reason provided:Killing a dude
    When you were banned: Around a week ago more or less
    Ban length:i  hope it ends today
    Why you think you were banned: For killing a dude
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed a dude because he was in a cloud of confirmed cultists(non-crayon runes and all) that me and the other only serious sec officer had been trying to contain them for like 5 minutes tazing and cuffing, but more kept arriving and shitting things up.
    So i decided to apply deadly force because space law allows me to in certain situations, i decided i had to kill one because if i didn’t i wouldnt be able to control this crowd.
    Later i find out that this dude is not a cultist, well fuck me, if he wasnt a cultist what was he doing inside a room full of cultists, aiding them and uncuffing them when i tried to stop them?
    So in my opinion it was an acceptable use of deadly force

• That was a dire situation. So unless you’re not telling us everything, that lethal force should be authorized.

• Could an admin maybe weigh in on this please

• please??!?!?!

• be patient

admins have lives too

• What do you mean by “too”?

• admins have a life

so do you

therefore, they won’t respond automatically.

heck they’d probably ignore you since your bumping every day, instead of every week. atleast space out the bump by 3 days.

• @Swagile:

so do you

that’s where you’re wrong

• @Paro:

that’s where you’re wrong

heh you’re funny. Will unban you if/when I see you.

as for you two, please stop posting irrelevant replies in threads it makes me hate you so much

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.