Ban Request on Bill McDonagh

• Your BYOND key:cisrox
    Your IC name:salvatore risso
    Your job:botanist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):none idk
    The offenders ingame name:bill mcdonagh
    The offenders job:Security
    Date/Time of incident:2:43 Central Time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)I was on the shuttle and some shitlord pulled out an e sword and we beat the living shit out of him then I picked up his e sword and billmcdonagh tases me and picks up the e sword then beats me to death with it then spaces me out of the shuttle, as a security officer.

• Your BYOND key:cisrox
    Your IC name:salvatore risso
    Your job:botanist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):none idk
    The offenders ingame name:bill mcdonagh
    The offenders job:Security
    Date/Time of incident:2:43 Central Time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)I was on the shuttle and some shitlord pulled out an e sword and we beat the living shit out of him then I picked up his e sword and billmcdonagh tases me and picks up the e sword then beats me to death with it then spaces me out of the shuttle, as a security officer.

• you wernt the only one who died, he spaced me afterward and killed everyone else
    //murderboner

• i thought end of round griffing isn’t even that bad as i have yet to see one person get banned for it.

i dunno, i guess im not looking hard enough?

• It is bad if the griefer is a SECURITY OFFICER. And we were on the way to centcomm.

• uhh…

its kinda a free-for-all, kill-or-be-killed when escape shuttle departs, just saying.

usually sec roles and heads stay back, but sometimes they attack everyone as well.

dunno if its really that bannable, atm.

• @Swagile:

its kinda a free-for-all, kill-or-be-killed when escape shuttle departs, just saying.

No, you idiot. The free-for-all starts when the shuttle arrives at centcom. Killing randomly on the shuttle is still griefing.

• i havent seen anyone get banned tho

i personally kill the griefers myself instead of ahelping, but thats just me

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.