Ban Request

• Your BYOND key: Spheretech
    Your IC name: Mr. Epsilon
    Your job: Shaft Miner
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Miner Cyborg-448
    The offenders job: Mining Borg
    Date/Time of incident:15/06/2013 20:00 - 21:00 I think GMT+/–2:00
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    I announced a couple of times on radio that I found gibs of a syndie and his stuff outside mining station.
    Then the QM and Mining Cyborg arrived as I picked up some ammo for the syndies gun which I also had one me.
    The borg told me to drop it but I refused and told him he can’t order me, he said “Thats for QM”. I got onto the mining shuttle with them and the borg attempted to flash me and started drilling me. I took out the gun, shot him a bunch of times but he soon killed me and hid my body on the mining station. He told the QM I’m a syndie, when I obviously had my own PDA, ID, and have been seen by QM at the start. It turned out he didn’t have rogue laws at all and was a griefer.

• Your BYOND key: Spheretech
    Your IC name: Mr. Epsilon
    Your job: Shaft Miner
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Miner Cyborg-448
    The offenders job: Mining Borg
    Date/Time of incident:15/06/2013 20:00 - 21:00 I think GMT+/–2:00
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    I announced a couple of times on radio that I found gibs of a syndie and his stuff outside mining station.
    Then the QM and Mining Cyborg arrived as I picked up some ammo for the syndies gun which I also had one me.
    The borg told me to drop it but I refused and told him he can’t order me, he said “Thats for QM”. I got onto the mining shuttle with them and the borg attempted to flash me and started drilling me. I took out the gun, shot him a bunch of times but he soon killed me and hid my body on the mining station. He told the QM I’m a syndie, when I obviously had my own PDA, ID, and have been seen by QM at the start. It turned out he didn’t have rogue laws at all and was a griefer.

• That’s some bullshit, the borg has a Law 2 that makes him obey you, not the other way around.

• law 1 states human harm cannot be done to a human, NO MATTER WHAT.

its not even a question of law 2. and syndicates / wizards / nuke ops, are still humans, no matter what anyone says until the AI is subverted with proper laws.

EDIT: forgot ninja’s

• Ironicly I was turned into a ninja 3 min after ( NO IDEA HOW, NO ADMINS, LUCKY ) and beat the shit out of the borg shortly after

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.