Demotion request

• Your BYOND key: Esperaunce
    Your IC name: Cruz Rhinehart (Isaiah Dicks)
    Your job: Syndicate
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Zincon
    The offenders ingame name: Unsure.
    The offenders job: AI.
    Date/Time of incident: 06-15, around 4:20PM GMT+1
    Your story: Simple, the AI doored me to death, whereas there was no law properly allowing that.
    According to Zincon the law set was that anyone taking the Captain’s stuff was considered not-human, however it was too early in the round to in-characterly know what the syndicates were after.

I found this to be utter bull and bad sporting.

• Your BYOND key: Esperaunce
    Your IC name: Cruz Rhinehart (Isaiah Dicks)
    Your job: Syndicate
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Zincon
    The offenders ingame name: Unsure.
    The offenders job: AI.
    Date/Time of incident: 06-15, around 4:20PM GMT+1
    Your story: Simple, the AI doored me to death, whereas there was no law properly allowing that.
    According to Zincon the law set was that anyone taking the Captain’s stuff was considered not-human, however it was too early in the round to in-characterly know what the syndicates were after.

I found this to be utter bull and bad sporting.

• Had you actually taken the captains stuff? If so no law was broken.

• At the end of the round, I had a law that was something along the lines of: “Anyone atempting to steal anythign from the captain himself or his quarter is not human”.
    If you were the one I crushed in the doors leading to the armory, I had a 4th law which said: “Anyone seen in red/blood red-hardsuits are syndicate agents. Syndicate agents are not human and must be killed imidently” at the time.

• @Talha:

“Anyone seen in red/blood red-hardsuits are syndicate agents. Syndicate agents are not human and must be killed imidently”

I’m not sure if I put that law on you, since that is most certainly the anti-syndie law that I always use.

• “captain’s stuff” is vague because the HoP could rename any old assistant’s job title to ‘Captain’ and suddenly, since they’re “captain”, they now fall under that law.

• Also what if the captain has the captains stuff.

• Or what if the captain took something like the arrivals doors and called it part of their stuff.

• I should probably add the syndies are not human law was replaced by the protect captains stuff law.
    Anyway, the only syndie I killed directly was you, under the red suits are not human law.
    However, I have to admit I electrified the door to my upload (Where the nuke disk was) and revealed their location with the intention getting them killed, though most of security died under attack at the brig, and the syndies used gloves.
    Anyway, the only syndie I killed directly was you, under the red suits are not human law. However, I have to admit I electrified the door to my upload (Where the nuke disk was) and revealed their location with the intention of getting them killed, though most of security died under attack at the brig, and the syndies used gloves.
    I can’t quote the law, but I could justify keeping the disk away from them.

• That’s just the thing, though. All I heard as of that part was that anyone taking the Captain’s stuff was considered not-human. Had there been that ‘‘Red suits aren’t human’’ law at that point, I’d understand and take back my comment.

I do however, feel that that law was a tad too vague to properly take course of action from.

Admittedly, this was a tad biased. Finally being an antagonist, and within moments being murdered is disappointing to say the least.
    Thank you for the further information about the round, though. I feel the AI’s actions are more justified now compared to what I initially heard about it.

• The law is not vague, since the AI is within reason to know what hardsuits are. In fact, the syndicate agents law looks bulletproof to me.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.