Pissed Off Locker Hobo

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Luca Paynter
    Your job: Geneticist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: Pissed Off Locker Hobo
    The offenders job: Assistant
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

he clearly is a pissed off locker hobo

he joined the game, somehow got taser and flash, then just troll’d with screwdriver spam, as well as attempting to kill a sec officer.

not to mention it was nuke ops round and this guy wasn’t a nuke ops, as he signed up at start, therefore i don’t need a screenshot of end game.

• Your BYOND key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Luca Paynter
    Your job: Geneticist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): N/A
    The offenders ingame name: Pissed Off Locker Hobo
    The offenders job: Assistant
    Date/Time of incident: Today
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

he clearly is a pissed off locker hobo

he joined the game, somehow got taser and flash, then just troll’d with screwdriver spam, as well as attempting to kill a sec officer.

not to mention it was nuke ops round and this guy wasn’t a nuke ops, as he signed up at start, therefore i don’t need a screenshot of end game.

• You griffed atleast 15 players in the round where you got hulked, you are a fucking menace every game, all you do is become a hulk the massacre, not that it justifies the grief done to you, but clearly, you have it coming. You are a PoS, nothing else to it.

• wait what.

how does this pertain to a random rambo assistant not just targeting me, but other people as well. later he got ganged up by 3 people cause he tried to murder ANOTHER sec officer.

it seems like you have a vendetta against me and my hulkyness, michael. please post a ban request if you think im “LE ULTIME HULK GRIFFFERRR 2013”

• You get banned like once a week… I can wait it out hun.

• what.

i got banned. once. and that was a month ago, for one day because i was being retarded and killed the RD.

huxx banned me for a day to cool off, and i came back sober.

what the fuck are you talking about mate, get out.

• only murdering 15 people a round?

pfft

Swagile step it up m8

• nernums i can do way better.

just watch my TK + xray + saw combo and you’ll lel at the sorry sods that call themselves “nuke ops” and wizards will scream in bewilderment

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.