Permanently muted, and deafened.

• So apparently i was being elitist and received a few permanent punishments. All of these punishments were based on no actual evidence. I don’t see why Benjy can punish players without proper reasoning, and without enough information.
    The democracy ban is especially stupid, considering “Orange :D” was greifing me. If my reasoning on the /voteban was poor, I’m sure Scott or Purejeeynus would have locked it. Did that occur? Nope.

If any of this occurred, I would like to see some actual chat logs.

• So apparently i was being elitist and received a few permanent punishments. All of these punishments were based on no actual evidence. I don’t see why Benjy can punish players without proper reasoning, and without enough information.
    The democracy ban is especially stupid, considering “Orange :D” was greifing me. If my reasoning on the /voteban was poor, I’m sure Scott or Purejeeynus would have locked it. Did that occur? Nope.

If any of this occurred, I would like to see some actual chat logs.

• this goes the same for me, i received the same punishment for the same reason

• Didn’t see what happened so I didn’t know what the issue really was and “Orange :D” was not defending himself against the voteban so we let it continue. Someone made a demo of the round and apparently he did grief you briefly but you didn’t decide to throw together a butt hurt voteban bandwagon until you died later in the round. I would assume you have a history of this shit.

• @PureJeenyus:

he did grief you briefly

So i votebanned him for greifing, and there is evidence of him greifing me? I don’t see why i was democracy banned then.

• @PureJeenyus:

he did grief you briefly but you didn’t decide to throw together a butt hurt voteban bandwagon until you died later in the round. I would assume you have a history of this shit.

So it is wrong to not waste time votebanning as a human trying to fix a griefed cade? And he really doesn’t have a history of this…

• Game Admins

Hi. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ga0adkqenl50bhh/dban.dem

You both had your warnings and previous punishments from me about this kind of stuff.

The deafen was because of your “newfaggot” comments. It emulates how irritating you are to people just trying to play the game, plus I kind of have a low tolerance for that amount of elitism you seem share with your friends.

I’d like to point out that we should be only punishing people for intentional grief given, not because someone slightly inconvenienced someone else.

• Some of you guys do spout nonsense often but even so perma-anything for this I thought was a bit excessive considering the average chat conversation nowadays. Anyways not my scene, I’ll shut up.

• @Benjy:

I kind of have a low tolerance for that amount of elitism you seem share with your friends.

Must be elitist because I am defending a friend. I don’t even play ZS on a regular basis and really have no time to deal with drama and this really isn’t my situation so i’m out.

• @Benjy:

I’d like to point out that we should be only punishing people for intentional grief given, not because someone slightly inconvenienced someone else.

I spawned a junk prop, and had to take his nails out of it three times. How is that not intentional? He nailed it to the floor, with no intention to use it. He even walked away from it.

• @Benjy:

Hi. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ga0adkqenl50bhh/dban.dem

You both had your warnings and previous punishments from me about this kind of stuff.

The deafen was because of your “newfaggot” comments. It emulates how irritating you are to people just trying to play the game, plus I kind of have a low tolerance for that amount of elitism you seem share with your friends.

i watched the demo and i don’t know what i said that implied new players are dirt

• @Kramer:

If my reasoning on the /voteban was poor, I’m sure Scott or Purejeeynus or Sun or Nukkun would have locked it. Did that occur? Nope.

I feel very strongly that not locking the vote was a mistake.  The reasoning as explained in chat was very fuzzy.  If it had been more clear and accurate, I doubt the vote would have passed.  I was hesitant about stepping in, personally, because it is a ‘democracy’ ban, but it’s unfair for someone to get banned for an hour because of an angry mob.    Everyone who was punished with a democracy ban is accountable for their own poor decision, but you are the person who accused him of griefing, misrepresented it ( not only was the situation done with, but you had gotten back your prop) and called him a dumb faggot piece of shit.

@Kramer:

I spawned a junk prop, and had to take his nails out of it three times. How is that not intentional? He nailed it to the floor, with no intention to use it. He even walked away from it.

This is why Orange didn’t contest the voteban - he understood that he had caused you some trouble / done something wrong earlier in the round, and when so many people jumped on him, he thought he’d somehow made a serious mistake. He really didn’t, and he wasn’t trying to cause the human team any problems.  Fighting people for nails in a prop is a way that you, in particular, resolve minor conflicts with other barricaders, and there was no immediate danger.  It should have been done with after you got your prop back and he stopped touching your barricade.

Your attitude is why he didn’t apologize , and your attitude is the reason you were muted.  People listen to you because you can barricade and you understand how the game is played.  When you say that someone deserves a ban, no matter how you behave otherwise, some people will always conclude that it’s because they’re ruining the game for everyone, when really, it’s just you harassing someone.  Votebans aren’t for when you think someone’s been naughty and shouldn’t get to be on the server for a little while, they’re for when no admins are on and someone is speedhacking.

• what did i say that specifically insulted “new players”?

• I don’t know what the reasoning was for your particular case, but you did push for the voteban in chat. It may be more so based on your cool guy elitist ways alongside Kramer. That guy probably did not deserve a ban but you guys had the “power” to sway votes your way and abused it.

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/67_212_184_66_27015/2013_06_14/log046.txt

• @PureJeenyus:

your cool guy elitist ways

wow mom you dont even understand i just am 2 good for zs

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.