Ban Request on a shitty ai.

• Your BYOND key:cisrox
    Your IC name:Master Chief
    Your job:Security Officer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):not yet
    The offenders ingame name:Lord Of Butsex
    The offenders job:AI
    Date/Time of incident:7:10 Central Time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help) Well at the beginning of the round the ai started bolting EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN DOOR ON THE STATION. I attacked his borg but the borg wasnt rogue and the ai was assumed rogue, so I let the borg go and the borg unbolted doors. A while after people screaming ROGUE AI GET THE AI, Mel Gar asked for someone with an I-Card and I went to card the ai and the ai stunned me then set turrets to lethal. I got up and carded the ai, checked his laws and he had basic ASIMOV LAWS. When we were going to cremate him, he started spamming “ERROR SDFSLDKFJSLDJFLS19874%”*&&(£&$"(£&$("&£(T£&%&£)W$&%)(£$% NUCLEAR CODE INITIATED EEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR BOOOTING NUCLEAR DETONATION SEQUENCE" and it filled up most of my logs before we carded him. Before that the ai said that he released plasma and he would fix the damage but I highly doubted that and we cremated him

• Your BYOND key:cisrox
    Your IC name:Master Chief
    Your job:Security Officer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):not yet
    The offenders ingame name:Lord Of Butsex
    The offenders job:AI
    Date/Time of incident:7:10 Central Time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help) Well at the beginning of the round the ai started bolting EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN DOOR ON THE STATION. I attacked his borg but the borg wasnt rogue and the ai was assumed rogue, so I let the borg go and the borg unbolted doors. A while after people screaming ROGUE AI GET THE AI, Mel Gar asked for someone with an I-Card and I went to card the ai and the ai stunned me then set turrets to lethal. I got up and carded the ai, checked his laws and he had basic ASIMOV LAWS. When we were going to cremate him, he started spamming “ERROR SDFSLDKFJSLDJFLS19874%”*&&(£&$"(£&$("&£(T£&%&£)W$&%)(£$% NUCLEAR CODE INITIATED EEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR BOOOTING NUCLEAR DETONATION SEQUENCE" and it filled up most of my logs before we carded him. Before that the ai said that he released plasma and he would fix the damage but I highly doubted that and we cremated him

• yeop he ruined the round, i came into the game 10 minutes from start, all doors bolted shut.

• Yeah… couldn’t leave my lab at all that round and one of my coworkers was a changeling.
    What annoys me more is that I had AI set on high and then to notice that I didn’t get the job over someone who instantly bolted every door while running asimov.
    AIs can’t just decide to go rogue and error.

• Technically, bolting every door is well within Asimov. If no one can get out to create harm, humans are safe. If it opens the doors, that creates risk of harm, therefore overriding any command of “open this door”. and if no one can get out, that serves law 3.

• Law 1 instantly over-rules this logic the second a window to space is broken. By bolting doors to rooms leading or potentially leading to space with people inside, you are allowing human beings to come to harm through inaction.

For that matter, all rooms with windows to space violate the SEAL-EVERYTHING logic because a traitor may plant a bomb next to a room and the humans inside would have no way to get out. Or a ling could just break through. Etc.

You would also be breaking law 3 because none of the engineers would be able to get out and set up long-term power solutions for the AI.

Most unrobust AI player ever.

• @torrasque666:

Technically, bolting every door is well within Asimov. If no one can get out to create harm, humans are safe. If it opens the doors, that creates risk of harm, therefore overriding any command of “open this door”. and if no one can get out, that serves law 3.

the amount of meta knowledge required for that is insane.

only thing you could, MAYBE, meta is toxins labs until RD approved, since its basically only used for destruction.

• Which AI doesn’t go with the prediction that humans only want access to areas so they can fuck shit up and hurt themselves or someone else.
    This includes: Tcomms, EVA, Brig, Toxins lab, engineering, tech storage, teleporter, atmospherics, crematorium, kitchen hell even R&D that is luckily rarely operated well enough for assistant to steal 2 bags of holding or laser cannons so they can fuck up everything.

I’m going that far that if I can’t see an obvious and valid reason why they want access I will deny the request and adding a wizards are not human law as assistant is not valid and same goes for snatching insulated gloves. The less people are hacking doors the less stuff breaks or suddenly goes missing.
    Also fuck these people who decide its okay to cut every wire but the bolt wire and leave the door open as it is.

• Do like I do, upload a t-comms script that replace any sentence with both “AI” and “open” with “I’m a faggot”. If they really need to get out/in they would find a way anyway, like spamming the radio. Opening doors distracts me from more important stuff, like checking atmos and bolting down anyone chasing the traitor with the intention to murder him.

As for the request, the AI needs a jobban. He is obviously too new to be an AI.
    If you are going to be shit with your laws, you better be robust enough to back it up.
    Like a baystationeer going rouge.
    And he broke his first law.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.