Shitcurity job ban for Johnny Bravo and Beatbeat Goodbeat

• Your BYOND key: WeedMunchies
    Your IC name: Diabolus Filius
    Your job: Botanist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): /
    The offenders ingame name: Johnny Bravo and Beatbeat Goodbeat
    The offenders job: Security officer and Detective
    Date/Time of incident: 30-40 minutes ago 14/6/2013
    Your story: I was afk first part of the round (7 minutes) i was doing some IRL stuff. I come out of botany and Johnny Bravo starts to shoot me for no reason. I tried to run away but he got me. He cuffed me took me to brig locked me in cell, i asked why, he didnt answer. Then Beatbeat Goodbeat came and ““suggested to permabirg me””. They took me to perma stripped me didnt even give me yellow jumpsuit or shoes, they started beating me and left me there with blast door closed. They told me  “you fucking grief the station every shift” which means they locked me cause of rounds before. If i did anything bad and worth of permabriging this thread would not exist but i was clean as rain drop in that round.

Thank you for reading this post, here is enough evidence to ban them both.

• Your BYOND key: WeedMunchies
    Your IC name: Diabolus Filius
    Your job: Botanist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): /
    The offenders ingame name: Johnny Bravo and Beatbeat Goodbeat
    The offenders job: Security officer and Detective
    Date/Time of incident: 30-40 minutes ago 14/6/2013
    Your story: I was afk first part of the round (7 minutes) i was doing some IRL stuff. I come out of botany and Johnny Bravo starts to shoot me for no reason. I tried to run away but he got me. He cuffed me took me to brig locked me in cell, i asked why, he didnt answer. Then Beatbeat Goodbeat came and ““suggested to permabirg me””. They took me to perma stripped me didnt even give me yellow jumpsuit or shoes, they started beating me and left me there with blast door closed. They told me  “you fucking grief the station every shift” which means they locked me cause of rounds before. If i did anything bad and worth of permabriging this thread would not exist but i was clean as rain drop in that round.

Thank you for reading this post, here is enough evidence to ban them both.

• Beatbeat here, and what filius is saying is kinda not the trueth. I showed up after his arrest, no clue why he was but I was ok with him being permabrig. Every round that night he attack sec and crew, stole eguns and other contraband as a nonantag. Suggesting a permabrig from detective means nothing since detective can’t permabrig or even brig prisoners. I don’t know why Johnny Bravo arrested him, again, but there is probably a reason beyond meta reason. Later in the round though, Diabolus killed me and admitted to it because of “metagrudge.” Before you ban me, bravo, or even Filius i would suggest lookign closely at the logs.

• Oh, it also turns out Johnny Bravo was a changeling that round. So yea, legit strategy to permabrig people then eat them. Cry more?

• You are a liar. I didnt kill you RD and officer did. Officer said you arent gasping and that you are a ling they pulled you to chapel you where already dead, and i just gibbed your body cause crematorium was locked. And if admins really check logs they will see that i was afk first 7 minutesi didnt even move. I didnt admit its a metagrudge, besides i had full right to kill you. You and that officer permabriged and beat me for nothing.

• The officer brigged you was a ling, also the people that sentenced me to death were lings…

• I talked to ling he told me he absorbed johnny, and if he was ling when he brigged me he would just absorb me rather than leaving me to rot.

• @BrainLeZzz:

I talked to ling he told me he absorbed johnny, and if he was ling when he brigged me he would just absorb me rather than leaving me to rot.

Not totally true. The ling could leave you in perma, waiting for an opportunity to eat you when there is little risk of being noticed and when he can easily dispose of the evidence. You cannot expect a ling to eat you in plain sight of other people, now can you. Plus, a husk lying in Perma is a very good indicator that someone with access is not who they appear to be…

With the fact that the person who perma’d you was a ling (needs to be checked though), and the fact that the Detective should have no say in Brigging matters, I would say this whole matter seems reasonable.

• Good point SirMichael. I was trying to find johnny to see will he do it again(i escaped from perma). So i can gather more evidence, he tased, cuffed, and teleported me to his base in space, there was shitload of husks, while he was absorbing some guy i asked him is that his real body and he told me “No, i absorbed johnny”. I was stupid and I didnt take snapshot. Even if he was ling at the start, Beatbeat Goodbeat should get a banned for being shitcurity.

• Admins will probably ignore this shitcurity/meta ban request and will ban me for being a chucklefuck and stealing keptins ID. Nox logic.

• you don’t get banned for stealing ID. thats baystation / facepunch logic.

you get banned for massive griffon (bombing people, murdering tons of people via egun / taser / etc.)

• All im saying is that they should be banned from security for disobeying space law, harming prisoner, locking me for no reason, and metagaming grudges.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.