Easiest Metagaming/multikey ban of all time (I LOLed)

• Your BYOND key: MichaelR
    Your IC name: Flip Woodworth
    Your job: Captain
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?
    The offenders ingame name: Abaddon Critias
    The offenders job: Engineer/Unkown
    Date/Time of incident: Like 10 minutes ago
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help) Killed him for stealing a teleporter which he used to rob any area he could get his hands on, he had been alluding me for ages, so I took no chances and executed him on the spot. He then comically multikeyed under the same name, on the same frame that he died, I can’t make this shit up! He then said (don’t have a screenie, don’t think it will be needed) “You can’t get rid of me that easily!”…

• Your BYOND key: MichaelR
    Your IC name: Flip Woodworth
    Your job: Captain
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?
    The offenders ingame name: Abaddon Critias
    The offenders job: Engineer/Unkown
    Date/Time of incident: Like 10 minutes ago
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help) Killed him for stealing a teleporter which he used to rob any area he could get his hands on, he had been alluding me for ages, so I took no chances and executed him on the spot. He then comically multikeyed under the same name, on the same frame that he died, I can’t make this shit up! He then said (don’t have a screenie, don’t think it will be needed) “You can’t get rid of me that easily!”…

• -snip-

im retarded, i only saw the left side of the picture since i didn’t see the scroller.

• @Swagile:

-snip-

im retarded, i only saw the left side of the picture since i didn’t see the scroller.

1. FUCK OFF, STOP POSTING IN EVERY APPEAL OR YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE AN APPEAL, DEAR FUCK.

2. How tiny is your monitor, jesus.

• @Klayboxx:

1. FUCK OFF, STOP POSTING IN EVERY APPEAL OR YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE AN APPEAL, DEAR FUCK.

2. How tiny is your monitor, jesus.

1. ok ill stop

2. im on a laptop that can fit on my lap with still space left.

aka, like, 12 inches.

• @Swagile:

1. ok ill stop

2. im on a laptop that can fit on my lap with still space left.

aka, like, 12 inches.

oh god that blows

• But yeah, as you can see, it’s pretty obvious haha.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.