Ban Request on George Melons

• Your BYOND key:CisRox
    Your IC name:Salvatore Risso
    Your job:Lawyer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):not known
    The offenders ingame name:George Melons, George Melonware 2.0
    The offenders job:Atmos Tech AND Ai
    Date/Time of incident:8:40 Central time and the round before this one.
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)When he was an AI I was investigating a rogue/malf ai that fisto was playing. When I got into his core/upload he turned the turrets on LETHAL. Fisto revived me and I carded george melonware. He had asimov laws. Then he was complaining about me being a newbie. He said that law 3 lets him laser me when I enter his core. I told him law 1 overrides that but he was autistic and was like "NO IT DOESNT WAHHHH."
    The next round I was a lawyer and I was investigating a husk someone called out in maintenance and george melons comes out of nowhere and lasers me then cremates me.

• Your BYOND key:CisRox
    Your IC name:Salvatore Risso
    Your job:Lawyer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):not known
    The offenders ingame name:George Melons, George Melonware 2.0
    The offenders job:Atmos Tech AND Ai
    Date/Time of incident:8:40 Central time and the round before this one.
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)When he was an AI I was investigating a rogue/malf ai that fisto was playing. When I got into his core/upload he turned the turrets on LETHAL. Fisto revived me and I carded george melonware. He had asimov laws. Then he was complaining about me being a newbie. He said that law 3 lets him laser me when I enter his core. I told him law 1 overrides that but he was autistic and was like "NO IT DOESNT WAHHHH."
    The next round I was a lawyer and I was investigating a husk someone called out in maintenance and george melons comes out of nowhere and lasers me then cremates me.

• Quick note: Due to the … infamous … history of dead snipe, players calling themselves George Melons can be considered griefers and can probably be killed without rules repercussions. Admin’s word overrules mine, but it’s a safe call here in my opinion since ‘Melons’ isn’t in the random name pool.

As for the ban itself, I want to hear George’s side of the complaint but deadsnipe can get around perma IP+hardware bans so I’m pretty sure this is dead snipe trying to get some sort of petty revenge.

• I honestly have no idea who deadsnipe is.

• Because he doesnt play ss13 except to grief. Literally the only reason he’s playing ss13 is for its griefability.

You havent heard of him because he’s usually banned everywhere, but you can find him on facepunch.

• I have no idea who the fuck deadsnipe is, but the (usual) George Melons who’s been playing here the past few weeks is someone who’s from the goon servers (and had been there awhile) who is generally a pretty good player.

This could be an impersonator.

• I can vouch with Antion, when ever I play George Melons is the best HoS i’ve seen. Or maybe I’m confusing him with someone from another server…

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.