Permaban request for Diabolus Filius

• Your BYOND key:1138Boss
    Your IC name:Monsieur Marius
    Your job:CMO
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):unknown
    The offenders ingame name:Diabolus Filius
    The offenders job:Botanist
    Date/Time of incident:Today, 5:25
    Your story:Alright, so this motherfucking cunt of an antichrist decides its a good to cuff me, weld me in a locker, and weld me in the bathroom of permabrig because I stole things out of tech storage.  He has been a literal steaming pile of shit all week, and everyone on the server is tired of him. Get rid of him. I’m sure other people have shit to say about him. He delayed 3 rounds a couple of days ago by recalling the shuttle for an hour until admins sent in a deathsquad to kill him. Please ban his ass.

• Your BYOND key:1138Boss
    Your story:Alright, so this motherfucking cunt of an antichrist decides its a good to cuff me, weld me in a locker, and weld me in the bathroom of permabrig because I stole things out of tech storage.  He has been a literal steaming pile of shit all week, and everyone on the server is tired of him. Get rid of him. I’m sure other people have shit to say about him. He delayed 3 rounds a couple of days ago by recalling the shuttle for an hour until admins sent in a deathsquad to kill him. Please ban his ass.

• Aahahah my byond key is weedmunchies. U mad?

Ohh yes and you stole ai uplaodboard , comunications boards, tried to steal free form law, sabotaged cameras. You tried to change ai laws and recall shuttle. That is enough crimes to get robusted by the crew.

• @1138Boss:

Your BYOND key:1138Boss

I just arrested this guy. He tried to murder the Botanist in question before the round was barely underway. Then he spammed chat a substatial amount with a link to this thread. Then he killed himself while he was brigged.

• No shit I tried to kill him. He’s a piece of shit, and if admins won’t do anything then I will.

• On one hand Diabolous is the faggot that flashed and beat me to death with a fire extinguisher because I stun-gloved him when he stole a hand-tele.

On the other hand Monsiour is the bitch who qq’s because “omg I can’t break the rules badmins shitcurity grey tide!!! Ima metagrudge now qq!!!”

Ban both and give me their tool belt and yellow gloves.

• I just made ban request for him. He is a griefer and he deseres a ban for spamming game unrelated stuff in IC and killing for no reason.

Link to ban request: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=18245.0

Carnage752 ahaah, sorry for killing you but i really taught you where a traitor cause i wasnt the first one you stungloved. I never kill for no reason, its my rule.

Sincerely Diabolus Filius.

• I was the AI that round, he was basically asking to be robusted with the things he was trying to do to sabotage me (GAT 1.11).

• fuck you monsieur you griefed all of medbay in those rounds. you deserve it

• He should be banned from Head roles too, he was CMO left medbay and ignored his duties to hack ai and do stupid shit.

• Quit pretending like youre worth something diabolus, you left botany to raid armory and steal the caps id

• I forgive you brain, make me space drugs and we’re cool.

Monsiour is likely a pre-pubescent faggot, judging from his whiny behavior, blatant rule-breaking, then crying when you get banned, then crying when he gets griffed even though he does it all the time. Plus a metagrudger.

Doubleplus his general terribadness at the roles he uses to powergame. EX: CMO

Please gtfo.

• Hard not to metagrudge when you’re fighting a metagriffer. And I also assume I’m older than you. Because if not, that’s not good, you’re wasting your life. I’m over this, I’m waiting for you to get over it.

• Carnage752 Aye friend come to botany for some happy plants. And 1138Boss i dont deserve a ban cause i never kill for no reason, i use low jobs like botanist, and all shit i do is steal IDs sometimes guns and i troll shitcurity, cause they deserved it.

• Even though in this case he was helping he is generally a fucking douche. BAN HE!

• Any time you robust him, arrest him, or otherwise prevent him from doing what he wants (which usually involves hitting people with chloral hydrate and killing anyone that looks at him with a sideways glance), he’ll almost garunteed say “Wow”, “You should be banned”, “Metagrifing scum”, “Enjoy your ban”, “SEC HELP”, “SEC KILL THE CMO OR BAN”, “yeah whatever enjoy your bans”

Yeah. It’s fucking annoying.

• I can’t stand either of them… can’t we just ban both?

• The only bad thing he does is to delay the round, but other than that nothing he does warrants a ban of any kind.

• Spurdo_KEK Yep i was a cunt and delayed few rounds that had lings, aliens, and cult. But im over that, i realized it really sucks for dead people who want to play. And you made a good point i did nothing that deserves a ban, all i did was steal and security is there to stop me not bans and admins.

• I still haven’t gotten mah space drugs.

Ban he.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.