Ban request for Kingston the Magnificent

• Your BYOND key: Prismo
    Your IC name: Ryan Gilligan
    Your job: Atmos tech
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?
    The offenders ingame name: Kingston the Magnificent
    The offenders job: Warden and Captain
    Date/Time of incident: 4:30 EST 6/13/2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help): Alright, you may have to go through the logs on the fuckin grief-fest that was this round. So the round starts off and I ask the AI to bolt tcomms so the captain doesn’t sabotage tcomms like he did last round. The AI lets him in anyways and he sabotages tcomms again. I report this to the station. Tyrone Jackson and I get tired of his shit and Tyrone stun-gloves him and I tell him he’s being demoted. We get stunned we’re taken down to the brig to get implanted and which we are implanted. The captain and everyone else realizes we’re not antags of any kind. The captain lies and tells the HoS that we sabotaged tcomms and attacked him (we didn’t). The captain takes me down to the mass-driver and tells me he wants to play a game, I refuse and he spaces me. Now, I might understand if he perma’d us, or brigged us for a few minutes after we got implanted. But no, he spaced us.

• Your BYOND key: Prismo
    Your IC name: Ryan Gilligan
    Your job: Atmos tech
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?
    The offenders ingame name: Kingston the Magnificent
    The offenders job: Warden and Captain
    Date/Time of incident: 4:30 EST 6/13/2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help): Alright, you may have to go through the logs on the fuckin grief-fest that was this round. So the round starts off and I ask the AI to bolt tcomms so the captain doesn’t sabotage tcomms like he did last round. The AI lets him in anyways and he sabotages tcomms again. I report this to the station. Tyrone Jackson and I get tired of his shit and Tyrone stun-gloves him and I tell him he’s being demoted. We get stunned we’re taken down to the brig to get implanted and which we are implanted. The captain and everyone else realizes we’re not antags of any kind. The captain lies and tells the HoS that we sabotaged tcomms and attacked him (we didn’t). The captain takes me down to the mass-driver and tells me he wants to play a game, I refuse and he spaces me. Now, I might understand if he perma’d us, or brigged us for a few minutes after we got implanted. But no, he spaced us.

• his excuse is that “i gave them a trial by trivia and if they failed, they’d be killed”

even when they didn’t want the trial. innocent people were spaced as well.

i have no right to complain, as i was a clown (even though it was shit), but the warden was in on it from what I can tell (beatbeat) as he kept going out of brig to arrest people.

• I’m not so sure about Beatbeat, so I’ve cut out the parts about him contributing to the captain. I feel like an admin should check the logs to confirm everything 100%.

• TOO LATE I already banned him :O)

• AI here. Yeah at first I bolted the door but then he knocked on my core door, carded me and told me to let him in and then put me back. I can read between the lines and he was obviously threatening me to be wiped if I prevent him access to tcomms. And since I knew that he wouldn’t stop and would probably even upload a poorly written law to get in I decided it was the smartest move to let him in and remove his code once he is gone.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.