Bananium Slippers

• I guess we would first need a reliable source for bananium, but if we ever get one…

I suggest we add Bananium Slippers, made by combining shoes and sheet of Bananium.
    They have increased movement speed, and cant slip (as you are “slipping” all the time).
    The downside is that that you really cant stop unless you hit a wall, and to move you need to be next to a wall or throw things. Very much like in space, except you slip (slip as when you are at space, not as on a wet floor) every tile.

You can also use fire extinguishers, and jetpacks for propellant.

• I guess we would first need a reliable source for bananium, but if we ever get one…

I suggest we add Bananium Slippers, made by combining shoes and sheet of Bananium.
    They have increased movement speed, and cant slip (as you are “slipping” all the time).
    The downside is that that you really cant stop unless you hit a wall, and to move you need to be next to a wall or throw things. Very much like in space, except you slip (slip as when you are at space, not as on a wet floor) every tile.

You can also use fire extinguishers, and jetpacks for propellant.

• i can already see the clown space lubing every hallway and HONKING at all the fools with his bananium slippers, extinguishering everywhere.

• ice puzzle gimmicks

could easily by tied into where clownshoes squeek, and depending on the delay or not really nice ice skates could be made

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.