Your IC name: Thomas Kiefer
    Your job (syndie?): warden
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): job ban
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: WarRage
    Reason provided: murder
    When you were banned: Monday 27 mai
    Ban length: forever
    Why you think you were banned: because I killed traitors in the brig without interrogating them.
    Why you should be unbanned: I have learned my lesson and from now I will ask the captain for permission to executed traitors. (wait can I ask the HoS for permission to execute?)

• Your BYOND Key: liran343
    Your IC name: Thomas Kiefer
    Your job (syndie?): warden
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): job ban
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: WarRage
    Reason provided: murder
    When you were banned: Monday 27 mai
    Ban length: forever
    Why you think you were banned: because I killed traitors in the brig without interrogating them.
    Why you should be unbanned: I have learned my lesson and from now I will ask the captain for permission to executed traitors. (wait can I ask the HoS for permission to execute?)

• If you were banned for killing traitors without interrogating them, chances are good that they also were not traitors.

And you’ve just proven that you (like pretty much everyone else) haven’t read up on space law. Only the Captain or HoS (So the answer to your question is yes) can authorize death sentences, but the crime has to merit it as well.

• thank you sir

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.