3 things that will make the game better

• -make the syndie pinpointer show the shuttles location by right clicking it (unless you can already do that)
    -make ai cameras have night vision…its ridiculous how turning off lights makes the ai completely useless, and those ai cameras dont work well/help at all (you have to toggle it on and off each time you change camera, whereas before it changed automatically with each camera you jumped to)
    -make the security cameras work the same way as the ais cameras by moving with the arrow keys, the only reason nobody uses security cams is because its tedious

edit: it would also be neat if the ais could inspect people, but thats a 4th suggestion so its non canon

what do you think

• -make the syndie pinpointer show the shuttles location by right clicking it (unless you can already do that)
    -make ai cameras have night vision…its ridiculous how turning off lights makes the ai completely useless, and those ai cameras dont work well/help at all (you have to toggle it on and off each time you change camera, whereas before it changed automatically with each camera you jumped to)
    -make the security cameras work the same way as the ais cameras by moving with the arrow keys, the only reason nobody uses security cams is because its tedious

edit: it would also be neat if the ais could inspect people, but thats a 4th suggestion so its non canon

what do you think

• 1. no.  if you lost your shuttle, your syndies are either retarded for going on a murderboner spree without securing EVA, or dumb for announcing their prescence way too early. power sinks included

2. you can already do that with xray, but its manually added. ask an competent engineer (lel) to do it for you.

3. PLEASE. id play warden more then, since I love the sec camera’s but having to use that stupid fucking menu irks me beyond end.

4. camera’s have a zoom function (technically), so AI should be able to inspect so it doesn’t cry “CULTISTS!” when it see’s a rune and its just cluwne being a cluwne.

• I agree with 3 and 4. 4 would also help the AI to determine if that guy lying on the floor is dead already or if he is just knocked out. That, along with many other good things too!

• Bloodrunes show up as “normal” bloodstrains when an AI or Cyborg spots it so basically any rune the AI can see is drawn with crayons.
    Guess you didn’t know that. But the AI can see constructs, cult floor and cult walls and will tell on you if it sees some.

• only reason i want ai to be able to inspect is to name suspects. im not fast enough to mouse over them and see what their name is, i usually shift click and read the chat

• Shift click has a different feature for the AI than for everyone else… it opens and closes doors. Ctrl-click to bolt them its a nice feature that only few people know about.

• people gathering/dragging people on a blood stain good identification of cult rune is there.

• @Vanellope:

Shift click has a different feature for the AI than for everyone else… it opens and closes doors. Ctrl-click to bolt them its a nice feature that only few people know about.

i would buy that, but even right clicking doesnt work

• The AI won’t be getting any more power/conveniences than it already has. They’re the station’s bitch and they should stay that way.

• @Dent:

The AI won’t be getting any more power/conveniences than it already has. They’re the station’s bitch and they should stay that way.

till they get malf and laugh as they press the detonate button

• That what makes rogue AI much more fun. From zero to hero suddenly EVERYONE fears you.
    I got 3 hints that make YOU better at game.
    1. You can screwdrive signallers and attach them to doors to remotely bolt/electrify or do other funny stuff (they work like multitools then)
    2. You can use PDAs/Signallers/Internals/Timers without using your hands you only need to hold them in your hand to open the window then you can stuff them in your pocket, belt or suit storage
    3. You can hide items in the toilet. If you flush the items go directly into disposals. The same works for disposal chutes (you can also hide yourself in these by click&drag) just remember to turn off the pump first.

I’m not sure if it works only on goonstation but with cables you can ties someone on the conveyor belt. Its as they are bucklecuffed to a bed only this bed leads into space.

• you can kill people in the showers. put a person under it, wrench showers, ???, enjoy a un-nameable husk.

• Vanellope, I’ve seen first hand and have heard many times of your ingenuity with SS13’s mechanics. I want to apprentice under you one round.

• it was fun experimenting for her using her flamethrower mixes :)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.