Ban/JobBan Pocket

• Your BYOND key: FrostySnowman
    Your IC name: Jose Lombardi
    Your job:Scientist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):???
    The offenders ingame name: Pocket ???
    The offenders job: Security
    Date/Time of incident:june 11th 2013 around 9:30-10:00pm
    Your story: I was working on a project to build a disposal tube slide with my friend, he had access to atmos so we both entered together to pick up some disposal tubes I went to the machine and started pumping out the tubes I needed, suddenly about 2-3 atmos techs walk up and start making all kinds of threats, we try to explain we aren’t tresspassing and we are just grabbing some pipes and leaving, but they were unreasonable, at least 2 of them started attacking me, I picked up a fire extinguisher and knocked them both to the ground, then this Pocket whatever his name is security guard runs in and tazes me and cuffs me and throws me right into the permabrig, he never let me explain what happenedand never told what crime  he thought I had done that would somehow justify permabrigging me. there was already 1 other person in permabrig when I got there, in under 5 minutes he permabrigged 2 more people . I heard from others that were permabrigged that pocket whatever his name is is a notoriously terrible security gaurd with no regard for the rules.

• Your BYOND key: FrostySnowman
    Your IC name: Jose Lombardi
    Your job:Scientist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):???
    The offenders ingame name: Pocket ???
    The offenders job: Security
    Date/Time of incident:june 11th 2013 around 9:30-10:00pm
    Your story: I was working on a project to build a disposal tube slide with my friend, he had access to atmos so we both entered together to pick up some disposal tubes I went to the machine and started pumping out the tubes I needed, suddenly about 2-3 atmos techs walk up and start making all kinds of threats, we try to explain we aren’t tresspassing and we are just grabbing some pipes and leaving, but they were unreasonable, at least 2 of them started attacking me, I picked up a fire extinguisher and knocked them both to the ground, then this Pocket whatever his name is security guard runs in and tazes me and cuffs me and throws me right into the permabrig, he never let me explain what happenedand never told what crime  he thought I had done that would somehow justify permabrigging me. there was already 1 other person in permabrig when I got there, in under 5 minutes he permabrigged 2 more people . I heard from others that were permabrigged that pocket whatever his name is is a notoriously terrible security gaurd with no regard for the rules.

• His name is Pocket Khorne. Spaced him one time, he managed to come back and tried to murder the AI, guy deserves an award.

• i was perma brigged, but now that i think about it, i aint even mad.

just mad he perma brigged me because i disarmed the hos who was kill egunning people for lels.

he handled it in a shitty way, but then again, hos was a fucktard, warden was nowhere to be seen.

• He walked in, saw you attacking two atmos techs in their workplace with apparent intent to kill, and permabrigged you for major tresspass and attempted murder. i had a go at him for not investigating it and you got released a little later.

• LOL, Pocket got spaced and came back to kill the AI, to good.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.