Ban/Jobban request Crazy Ivan

• Your BYOND key: WeedMunchies
    Your IC name: Diabolus Filius
    Your job: Captain
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Spheretech
    The offenders ingame name: Crzay Ivan
    The offenders job: Chief Medical Officer.
    Date/Time of incident: 11/6/2013
    Your story: I arrested tyrone for breaking in bridge, was about to take him to brig when Ivan ran in with syringe gun and chlorated me. He just left me on the floor, minute later hos came he buckled me to chair and singularity ate me and the bridge. If ivan didnt chlorated me i would be alive.

• Your BYOND key: WeedMunchies
    Your IC name: Diabolus Filius
    Your job: Captain
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Spheretech
    The offenders ingame name: Crzay Ivan
    The offenders job: Chief Medical Officer.
    Date/Time of incident: 11/6/2013
    Your story: I arrested tyrone for breaking in bridge, was about to take him to brig when Ivan ran in with syringe gun and chlorated me. He just left me on the floor, minute later hos came he buckled me to chair and singularity ate me and the bridge. If ivan didnt chlorated me i would be alive.

• Was Ivan an antag?

• @Spurdo_KEK:

Was Ivan an antag?

Ivan usually researches Hulk within the first 8 miuntes of the game and then takes Security upon his shoulders, usually just beating the shit out of anyone that’s trying to apprehend someone else. It gets pretty terrible sometimes.

• @LoneSoldier55:

Ivan usually researches Hulk within the first 8 miuntes of the game and then takes Security upon his shoulders, usually just beating the shit out of anyone that’s trying to apprehend someone else. It gets pretty terrible sometimes.

In tandem with this I’ve witnessed gross dereliction of duty in that he’ll ignore corpses waiting to get cloned. That whole schtick is getting old.

• No he was not an antag, he didnt even have hulk mutation. And i know whats he doing as hulk.

• Ivan is a horrible griefer who abuses Hulk to get whatever he wants. Most satisfying antag moment ever was gibbing him when I was wizard.

• holy fuck stop qqing and learn how to own hulks.

chemistry, de-hulk, bombs, plain out lasering them (good if RD researched laser cannons)

my god, its like you haven’t played the game.

if you hate hulk so much, get hulk yourself as fast as he does.

• @Swagile:

holy fuck stop qqing and learn how to own hulks.

chemistry, de-hulk, bombs, plain out lasering them (good if RD researched laser cannons)

my god, its like you haven’t played the game.

if you hate hulk so much, get hulk yourself as fast as he does.

Chemistry is full of fuckwits who have no idea what they’re doing, rarely will they let you even touch anything potentially lethal, let alone lend you a beaker.
    De-hulk is safely locked away inside the armory, where security will taze you in the eyes if you even ask about getting it.
    Everyone will scream greif if you make a bomb anywhere, Toxins or the incinerator, and you’d probably get banned for it anyways.
    Stealing a Egun is proably the easiest way if you can slip the warden or something, but you’ll probably run out of charge before he dies anyways and get fucked into crit and spaced by his fists.

Point being, while there are ways to kill them they are a pain in the ass to take out.

• If anything the HoS was to blame for this when instead of dragging you out he buckled and left you to a chair to die (where Ivan’s case was a case of simple assault).

Regardless I’ve played with Ivan and he doesn’t compare to some of the hulk abusers that people like The Poop Boss are.

• @WitheredGryphon:

If anything the HoS was to blame for this when instead of dragging you out he buckled and left you to a chair to die (where Ivan’s case was a case of simple assault).

Regardless I’ve played with Ivan and he doesn’t compare to some of the hulk abusers that people like The Poop Boss are.

He’s usually pretty decent about his Hulk, he for sure doesn’t go out of his way to be shit about it. However him being Geneticist simply just to get hulk and play security gets annoying, nobody is there to clone the 7+ bodies sitting around.

• then maybe split the geneticist job into focusing on super powers only and give medical doctors full access to the cloning part of genetics?

as i find the geneticist job more interesting for the super powers, not the whole “clone people, then wait for a long time for another body, clone” rinse and repeat cycle.

that part of it is only fun when its a round where everyones getting fucked up, such as DS. then you get chemistry working together with you to get cryo material and rytalin for speed cloning through mass amounts of people.

• @Swagile:

then maybe split the geneticist job into focusing on super powers only and give medical doctors full access to the cloning part of genetics?

as i find the geneticist job more interesting for the super powers, not the whole “clone people, then wait for a long time for another body, clone” rinse and repeat cycle.

that part of it is only fun when its a round where everyones getting fucked up, such as DS. then you get chemistry working together with you to get cryo material and rytalin for speed cloning through mass amounts of people.

If all of the station would listen to each other and work together, then antagonists completeing their objectives would be impossible. That’s why being an antagonist is possible, because everyone’s detached from eachother.

Genetics really shouldn’t have control over the Cloning Pod. In fact, genetics really shouldn’t be there at all. There really is no useful thing they can do without being benevolent with the powers they get, aside from curing the occasional case of genetic blindness, which happens about never, unless its from a cloning pod. The only time they’re useful is if they’re giving people superpowers to fight things like Aliens, Deathsquad, Nuke Ops, or in general things that are an immediate threat to the entire station, which usually forces them to work together, and even then usually they don’t.

Honestly, that cloning pod ought to be moved to a more acsesable part of medbay, and Medbay really needs to be more secure, because the amount of chucklefucks that steal the stuff off of dead bodies that are being cloned is alarming. Although usually this is becasue of the former problem of a shitty geneticst that doesn’t save people’s belongings somewhere. Usually I wake up with nothing but a jumpsuit, shoes, and a radio headset.

tl;dr The Cloning equipment needs to be accsessable by Medical Doctors so they can get shit done, because there’s five of them usually doing nothing useful.

• Medical Doctors should have acess to cloning pod, but if someone needs to get cloned they will break window and clone them. There is million little reasons that makes me mad when playing on Nox
    Example: I was captain, 2 syndicates robusted me and detective saved me, he pulled me to medbay. I was lying there in crit for 3 minutes untill i died, Cmo and 2 medical officers did nothing. Cmo tried to do something i saw him with first-aid but he didnt heal me, all he had to do is use bruse pack 2 times on my chest and i would be fine. After i died they looted my body and chief gibbed me. They left nuke disk in morgue and syndicates just picked it up.

Nox logic look crit captain we better loot and gibb him -.-

I think ivan made a mistake and i dont want him banned. If he does something stupid like that i will post a request again.

• haha all that complex shit about taking down hulks, just throw tiles at them and watch them die

• Hulks are affected by slow downs from being injured. If one punches you it is YOUR fault.

• I thought we sorted this out? If I recall correctly, someone screamed over radio that you were rogue and that you were killing him or something like that. I was chasing the wizard with my syringe gun at the time.
    Since I heard the wizs last location was Bridge I thought he killed you and took your clothes, I saw you dragging some guy so I shot you once. Also I had no idea the sing was coming your way.
    Shortly after, AI informed me of wizs location (Bar) where I got transformed into a slime and therefor couldn’t go back to pick you up and get you to security. I wasn’t hulk that round either.

• I know its fine but still dont shoot the captain is someone randomly yells “keptin is rogue”. And why the fuck would wizard cuff someone, and head to brig with him?

• because stealth wiz with mind swap?

• No one does that, and its not stealth if crew yells wiz at bridge.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.