Gmod Crashing

• For the past few days, Gmod has been crashing on me in the Zombie Survival server. It seems unlikely to me that it’s the server itself that’s causing the crash, but I have not noticed any problems outside of the ZS server.

When Gmod crashes for me, for some reason, I’m not given any error message or anything, it just simply closes. This has happened three times so far today, and I have no idea what the problem could be considering no error message is given. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong, and can anyone help me out?

• For the past few days, Gmod has been crashing on me in the Zombie Survival server. It seems unlikely to me that it’s the server itself that’s causing the crash, but I have not noticed any problems outside of the ZS server.

When Gmod crashes for me, for some reason, I’m not given any error message or anything, it just simply closes. This has happened three times so far today, and I have no idea what the problem could be considering no error message is given. Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong, and can anyone help me out?

• Administrators

Are there any crash dumps? Send them to garry. Besides that there’s basically nothing anyone can do.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.