Janitor Thermals

• Janitor gets, at round start, thermals that act like thermals but for spills. It see’s water and space lube, as well as blood, through walls and in the dark.

I know its a rough layout, but Y/N?

• Janitor gets, at round start, thermals that act like thermals but for spills. It see’s water and space lube, as well as blood, through walls and in the dark.

I know its a rough layout, but Y/N?

• If the janitor gets thermals for blood you can’t murder anyone anymore without the janitor getting wind of it. At least not with a bruise weapon.

• thats why you don’t stay near a crime scene :3.

plus he can warn people about space lube, making him more useful instead of robust for galoshes.

but then again they’ll take his thermals too.

• The detective used to have that.
    Not the janitor need them, of course.

• @Talha:

The detective used to have that.
    Not the janitor need them, of course.

Suddenly, the janitor asks for security/detective access every round and acts like the detective, which I guess means he acts like the security officers.

• There is something like this in the game, but it’s so dumb looking when you have them on, I’m pretty sure it’s a joke.

• I thought it’d be like the detectives thermals, but coloured purple, to suit his entire purple wardrobe.

• @Swagile:

I thought it’d be like the detectives thermals, but coloured purple, to suit his entire purple wardrobe.

And then shitcurity arrests him for having science goggles

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.