Requesting Admin

• We need a competent admin on the station right now, sec is permabrigging everyone ( its cult) even non cultists, and the current admin isnt doing shit.
    Might I also add executing randomly and breaking a hole in perma so all 20 of the inmates die
    I call Pietro ‘Di’ Alberto and Razzle Dazzle as witnesses.
    THis picture shows the permabrig, but most of the prisoners have spaced themselves already.
    Here is another one of the brig, suspiciously empty.

• We need a competent admin on the station right now, sec is permabrigging everyone ( its cult) even non cultists, and the current admin isnt doing shit.
    Might I also add executing randomly and breaking a hole in perma so all 20 of the inmates die
    I call Pietro ‘Di’ Alberto and Razzle Dazzle as witnesses.
    THis picture shows the permabrig, but most of the prisoners have spaced themselves already.
    Here is another one of the brig, suspiciously empty.

• Tough I am not an fan of these kinds of threads, I do agree we need an admin here. They are starting to permabrig lawyers for “trespassing” into the brig.

• spotify sucks man

• The Warden in this round was braindead from the start, all those people in the screenshot I saw dead outside permabrig when I went round the hull of the ship.
    Looks like things turned sour for the prisoners, they were just laying outside in space.

• Someone needs a jobban I think. Was the HoS about for this?

• my god. i do not stand for this behaviour as hos and i woulda permabrigged these faglords.

but i couldn’t stay later at night as i was sleepy as fuck, so might as well put this in spacebrig.

• Don’t make a “NEED ADMIN ONLINE NOW” post, that’s retarded as all fuck and there is absolutely no guarentee that anyone is going to be online right at that moment and has the time/desire to log on at that instant and fix the pile of shit that’s going on.

This is the reason that Space Brig lets you post “ban request” threads.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.