Unban Request: Williambear

• Your BYOND Key: Williambear
    Your IC name: Jonathan Hyde
    Your job: Loyalist atmospherics technician
    Your ban: 1 year ban from the game
    Your previous bans: Unsure from this server, maybe a security job ban a few months ago when I was learning the rules.
    Who banned you:  drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Released plasma all over the station "durr i dunno what I was doing"
    When you were banned: 13 days ago.
    Ban length: 365 days
    Why you think you were banned: The stated reason. My ignorant behavior was negligent and dangerous.
    Why you should be unbanned: I feel as though my offense is mitigated by several factors, and I have served my time and learned from my mistakes. Mitigating factors are:

• As implied in the ban reason and my above language, I was new to atmospherics. I genuinely believed, in my ignorance, that I was pumping plasma just to a specific area, where I could use it to set a fire to destroy space vines permanently.

• The round ended shortly afterward. Other players did not have to spend much time in a station that I harmed.

• As a result of the above, I am fairly sure that nobody died.

• Over the past two weeks, I have been a diligent follower of the rules. On no server, even those with the strictest rules, have I been even warned by an admin. My behavior was an exception that I am sorely sorry for, not the norm.

I feel that I have already been punished enough, but if the admins of this server see fit, I would be willing to accept an atmospherics technician job ban.

• Your BYOND Key: Williambear
    Your IC name: Jonathan Hyde
    Your job: Loyalist atmospherics technician
    Your ban: 1 year ban from the game
    Your previous bans: Unsure from this server, maybe a security job ban a few months ago when I was learning the rules.
    Who banned you:  drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Released plasma all over the station "durr i dunno what I was doing"
    When you were banned: 13 days ago.
    Ban length: 365 days
    Why you think you were banned: The stated reason. My ignorant behavior was negligent and dangerous.
    Why you should be unbanned: I feel as though my offense is mitigated by several factors, and I have served my time and learned from my mistakes. Mitigating factors are:

• As implied in the ban reason and my above language, I was new to atmospherics. I genuinely believed, in my ignorance, that I was pumping plasma just to a specific area, where I could use it to set a fire to destroy space vines permanently.

• The round ended shortly afterward. Other players did not have to spend much time in a station that I harmed.

• As a result of the above, I am fairly sure that nobody died.

• Over the past two weeks, I have been a diligent follower of the rules. On no server, even those with the strictest rules, have I been even warned by an admin. My behavior was an exception that I am sorely sorry for, not the norm.

I feel that I have already been punished enough, but if the admins of this server see fit, I would be willing to accept an atmospherics technician job ban.

• You are unbanned good luck buddy

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.