Your job (syndie?): geneticist ling
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game permanban
    Your previous bans: Don’t remember
    Who banned you: dentonthegrill
    Reason provided: multikey
    When you were banned: like a month ago
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned: multikeying
    Why you should be unbanned: I waited a while before appealing. I won’t do it again. I wasn’t doing anything big, and I don’t think the scale of the ban fits the crime. I was a changeling and wanted to find out if cutting out a person’s brain and putting it into a changeling body and then cloning it made them a changeling too. I guess I could have gone onto a sandbox if I wanted to find out something like that.

• Your BYOND Key: NotJustin
    Your IC name: Don’t remember
    Your job (syndie?): geneticist ling
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game permanban
    Your previous bans: Don’t remember
    Who banned you: dentonthegrill
    Reason provided: multikey
    When you were banned: like a month ago
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned: multikeying
    Why you should be unbanned: I waited a while before appealing. I won’t do it again. I wasn’t doing anything big, and I don’t think the scale of the ban fits the crime. I was a changeling and wanted to find out if cutting out a person’s brain and putting it into a changeling body and then cloning it made them a changeling too. I guess I could have gone onto a sandbox if I wanted to find out something like that.

• several posts from today have multiple responses yet this one has none, for some reason, so I’m bumping this.

• did I do something wrong in my appeal and that’s why I’m getting no responses?

• its because you’re a cunt
    multikeying is worse then metagaming or blowing up the station in my eyes.
    get out

• stop posting your fucking opinion in every goddamn appeal thread. let the actual admins sort this out before you tell him to fuck off.

• oh what does that sticky say… DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC OR WORTHLESS POSTS IN THIS FORUM

get banned fag

• The fact that you made the thread doesn’t qualify you to shitpost either.

• sorry.

• unbanned

• Thanks!

I tried logging on with NotJustin which is the only account I’ll use from now on and it was still banned. Did you unban both?

• @Prismo:

stop posting your fucking opinion in every goddamn appeal thread. let the actual admins sort this out before you tell him to fuck off.

I fucking love you mang

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.