Unban Appeal: Hergest

• Your BYOND Key: Hergest
    Your IC name: Owyn VanCleef
    Your job (syndie?): I have no idea.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): From the game.
    Your previous bans: 1, because i killed a mime…
    Who banned you: By host, atomical
    Reason provided: metagaming
    When you were banned: I metagamed with a friend.
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Because obviously you can’t metagame in space station 13.
    Why you should be unbanned: I admit, i did metagame. You see, i always played the game when i’m bored and my roommate made fun of it because of its graphics. So i convinced him the game was good and that’s how it all started. I’m extremely sorry. I miss the server really bad and i have another roommate. Can i please have one last chance so i can proof myself?

• Your BYOND Key: Hergest
    Your IC name: Owyn VanCleef
    Your job (syndie?): I have no idea.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): From the game.
    Your previous bans: 1, because i killed a mime…
    Who banned you: By host, atomical
    Reason provided: metagaming
    When you were banned: I metagamed with a friend.
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Because obviously you can’t metagame in space station 13.
    Why you should be unbanned: I admit, i did metagame. You see, i always played the game when i’m bored and my roommate made fun of it because of its graphics. So i convinced him the game was good and that’s how it all started. I’m extremely sorry. I miss the server really bad and i have another roommate. Can i please have one last chance so i can proof myself?

• @Hergest:

Why you think you were banned: **Because obviously you can’t metagame in space station 13.

what. haha

• You see, Space Station 13 is an anatag game and you’d have an advantage if you metagame or multikey.

• i hope ur joking bub.

• Why would i be joking…?

• dont mind swagile he has 5/5 brainrot from posting in all these ban appeals

• Swagile gibbers:“ye srry”

• Can an admin please reply?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.