Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Who is the best of (job name)?

• Who do you think is the best cultist, the best changling, traitor, etc.

I nominate Sawyer Teagarden for best cultist. He and Neve Curse had Nar Sie summoned within 20 minuites and won the round shortly after.

I havn’t seen good changlings,

I think Takara is the best traitor, best bomber.

What do you think about the other jobs~ syndicate, engineer, security, clown.

• Who do you think is the best cultist, the best changling, traitor, etc.

I nominate Sawyer Teagarden for best cultist. He and Neve Curse had Nar Sie summoned within 20 minuites and won the round shortly after.

I havn’t seen good changlings,

I think Takara is the best traitor, best bomber.

What do you think about the other jobs~ syndicate, engineer, security, clown.

• Razzle Dazzle (me) for best clown.
    Crazy Ivan at every non-serious job.

• Crazy Ivan is the best geneticist. Even I can’t get hulk on these regular levels. And fuck cloning a geneticist’s level is measured by the modifications they can do not by hitting a button and waiting till the microwave beeps.

• Crazy Ivan is by far the best Geneticist I have ever seen, not just on NoX.

• ShornWolf is a great antagonist, especially as changeling.

• kinda sucks that a lot of veteran players go under random names so you cant mention them here ;_:

• i really do wish i know ivans method on how fucking fast he gets his powers. he literally pops them out as fast as chemists pop out their tricord / magic health potion / thermite / chloral / mutagen combo’s. which is saying something, as this takes 2-5-10 minutes depending on how good of a chemist you are.

vanellope for best science jobs, she does shit that ive never thought of. im still amazed by that magical cold mix flamethrower.

you should try canister bombs at high as fuck pressures, yo

• Yeah, it’s easy. Just found all four powers 10 minutes into the round. That was lucky, tought.
    I can spoil how you do it, if you want.

Mr Talha as the best assistant. Took the captain’s ID. The RD gave the heads of staff slime jelly+chloral filled syringe guns as they vent on a vendetta. I shot them with their own syringes. The revolutionaries won.

• I second Vanellope for best Scientist. I remember when you first posted Gold Slimes to Security and released a mob of well, mobs, on them.

• @Talha:

Yeah, it’s easy. Just found all four powers 10 minutes into the round. That was lucky, tought.

Mr Talha as the best assistant. Took the captain’s ID. The RD gave the heads of staff slime jelly+chloral filled syringe guns as they vent on a vendetta. I shot them with their own syringes. The revolutionaries won.

true. geneticst isnt hard once you know how (and know a few tricks on how to snip the powers from the bad shit fast), i remember i used to be a godlike geneticst, getting all powers and shit but i dont play that anymore because you spend 10-20 mins getting a good set of powers, 10 more mins injecting/healing yourself to get the combo, and 5 more mins getting killed by the crew for having powers

or the shuttle gets called before that, so you just wasted your time

• @Talha:

Yeah, it’s easy. Just found all four powers 10 minutes into the round. That was lucky, tought.

You cant nominate yourself.

• The best players go assistants.
    Sadly they use random names.

• @Gavakis:

You cant nominate yourself.

That’s ironic, considering you named Neve Curse, who’s your character.

• Pocket/Judge Honk for best clown.

• @Antion:

Pocket/Judge Honk for best clown.

+1
    Kind of shit at security though.

• @Carnage752:

+1
    Kind of shit at security though.

Its funny that everyone is shit in some kind… I for example as chemist had nothing better to do than grinding 6 4noraisins in a beaker and make nutrient smoke grenades/pills that make everyone affected fat.
    Long live kitchen science!

• Thanks Michael And Van, I am flattered! (Crazy Ivan)
    I think Vanellope is the best scientist. I’ve seen the stuff she makes.

• Numbers is the best chef, best botanist, best engineer, best AI, and best HoP.

• @Vanellope:

Its funny that everyone is shit in some kind… I for example as chemist had nothing better to do than grinding 6 4noraisins in a beaker and make nutrient smoke grenades/pills that make everyone affected fat.
    Long live kitchen science!

holy fuck im gonna try that.

Users

Topics