Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ms.Foxx's Unjobban Appeal from CMO

• Your BYOND Key: excessiveuseofcobby
    Your IC name: Regina Foxx
    Your job (syndie?): Chief Medical Officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job
    Your previous bans: 0
    Who banned you: Adaxia
    Reason provided: Killing a player as non-antag
    When you were banned: 6/5/13 at 5:00 PM [US Eastern Time]
    Ban length: PermJobban [It didn’t have a length so I’m going to assume such].
    Why you think you were banned: Because I killed a player instead of taking him to brig.
    Why you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unban because I was defending the medical bay from further harassment from Dr. Beat. He broke into several different areas in medical bay including my office and surgery, which he stole my locker and some surgical tools. When he came back for another robbery attempt I managed to flash him and surgical drill him to crit because I have a right to do so under Space Law

(Protecting the workplace). I then get my medical team to surgically remove his brain to take to robotics so he would have to follow a strict lawset [and not screw with medical bay again]. I understand that I should have taken him to security but I was Roleplaying as taking this to a personal level and attempting to seek my revenge (which most of the medical staff did also, it was very nice!). Some people even called security on me and after explaining it to the witnesses they carried on with their work. I even informed the medical staff over radio and they didn’t have a problem with it. Even Dr. Beat said “This is what I wanted” [to be a borg]. When I was teleported to atmos with N2O filling [Admin induced], the medical staff went to look for me and tried to save me, showing that the situation was perfectly just and we had all rights to protect medbay from Mr. Beat. I enjoy playing CMO as it’s my favorite job and I hope to get this situated.

• Your BYOND Key: excessiveuseofcobby
    Your IC name: Regina Foxx
    Your job (syndie?): Chief Medical Officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job
    Your previous bans: 0
    Who banned you: Adaxia
    Reason provided: Killing a player as non-antag
    When you were banned: 6/5/13 at 5:00 PM [US Eastern Time]
    Ban length: PermJobban [It didn’t have a length so I’m going to assume such].
    Why you think you were banned: Because I killed a player instead of taking him to brig.
    Why you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unban because I was defending the medical bay from further harassment from Dr. Beat. He broke into several different areas in medical bay including my office and surgery, which he stole my locker and some surgical tools. When he came back for another robbery attempt I managed to flash him and surgical drill him to crit because I have a right to do so under Space Law

(Protecting the workplace). I then get my medical team to surgically remove his brain to take to robotics so he would have to follow a strict lawset [and not screw with medical bay again]. I understand that I should have taken him to security but I was Roleplaying as taking this to a personal level and attempting to seek my revenge (which most of the medical staff did also, it was very nice!). Some people even called security on me and after explaining it to the witnesses they carried on with their work. I even informed the medical staff over radio and they didn’t have a problem with it. Even Dr. Beat said “This is what I wanted” [to be a borg]. When I was teleported to atmos with N2O filling [Admin induced], the medical staff went to look for me and tried to save me, showing that the situation was perfectly just and we had all rights to protect medbay from Mr. Beat. I enjoy playing CMO as it’s my favorite job and I hope to get this situated.

• I have witnessed that thanks to xray powers. And yeah Regina was freaking furious about beat deciding to just fuck all steal all the medical stuff luckily he didn’t steal stuff from genetics but walked past the maintenance multiple times with suspiciously bloody clothes to be honest if I had a good weapon or something I would have done the same it really sucks when people completely ignore the fact that the stuff is property of YOUR department and just break shit.
    On noxstation its basically vigilance heaven as people murder each other for minor offenses like attempting to disarm you.

• @ExcessiveCobby:

I was Roleplaying as taking this to a personal level and attempting to seek my revenge (which most of the medical staff did also, it was very nice!)

how unoriginal and unconvincing.

Users

Topics