Dextermiso unban appeal

• Your BYOND Key:Dextermiso
    Your IC name:Lord lollums
    Your job (syndie?):sec officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game/job
    Your previous bans:2
    Who banned you:adaxia
    Reason provided:" I told you guys to stop being shit and you beat a guy to death instead."
    When you were banned:21:54 GMT
    Ban length:5670 minutes.
    Why you think you were banned:cause I beat a guy to death
    Why you should be unbanned:The guy I beat to death was Gordon freeman he had caused havoc to security that round. He stole weapons he stunned us stripped us punched us broke the walls every time we contain him he calls for grey tide and everyone tries to destroy the brig. he hacked doors almost killing the detective and others. I had put him in perma then ESO lets him out so he goes around pushes down a sec officer and takes us down with his baton he steals my gun and then goes around shooting people. by this time the round was about to end I was sick of him so I just beat him to death I could not be bothered to have this brat doing this to security nor was I bothered to deal with it. I should get unbanned for removing this tumor from the lives of the security force, it was just this “thing” if it was on a real space station he would’ve been sent either into the sun by “accident” or just sent home to enjoy prison.
    Im not going to apologise to him as it was the end of the round he and destroyed most of the glass around security stolen most of the weapons. HE DESERVED IT.

• Your BYOND Key:Dextermiso
    Your IC name:Lord lollums
    Your job (syndie?):sec officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game/job
    Your previous bans:2
    Who banned you:adaxia
    Reason provided:" I told you guys to stop being shit and you beat a guy to death instead."
    When you were banned:21:54 GMT
    Ban length:5670 minutes.
    Why you think you were banned:cause I beat a guy to death
    Why you should be unbanned:The guy I beat to death was Gordon freeman he had caused havoc to security that round. He stole weapons he stunned us stripped us punched us broke the walls every time we contain him he calls for grey tide and everyone tries to destroy the brig. he hacked doors almost killing the detective and others. I had put him in perma then ESO lets him out so he goes around pushes down a sec officer and takes us down with his baton he steals my gun and then goes around shooting people. by this time the round was about to end I was sick of him so I just beat him to death I could not be bothered to have this brat doing this to security nor was I bothered to deal with it. I should get unbanned for removing this tumor from the lives of the security force, it was just this “thing” if it was on a real space station he would’ve been sent either into the sun by “accident” or just sent home to enjoy prison.
    Im not going to apologise to him as it was the end of the round he and destroyed most of the glass around security stolen most of the weapons. HE DESERVED IT.

• Im assuming you were a security officer, and you beat an assistant to death for breaking the brig, when you could’ve arrested him and permabrigged him, EVEN AFTER BEING WARNED BY THE ADMINS, you kill him and think you should be unbanned?
    //logic

edit: You’re a terrible security officer, and I remember you permabrigged me because I killed you last round. I think you should get jobbaned and have the ban extended.

• WHAT? he was an assistant I dont even know your ingame name.

• fixed. Assumed he was an engineer, because the only people who have readily tools and are useless are engineers~ and assistants. You have a huge metagrudge against Neve Curse, asshat.

• Administrators

How about you keep personal useless comments out of this forum

• Er No I do not I didn’t even know your ingame name. I haven’t done anything to you at all. Stop being so bloody grouchy or get out as you say it. Can we please get back to this topic?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.