• Your BYOND key: joehub
    Your IC name:Jean-Luc Russell
    Your job: lawyer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): -
    The offenders ingame name: Edgar Campbell
    The offenders job: security officer
    Date/Time of incident: right now
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help):

i go inside the bar and see edgar attacking someone with a welder. a minute after that the qm runs 5 people over with his mulebot including me, and edgar just finishes me off while im down.

This is  Unknown (as Sawyer Eckhardstein)!
    He is wearing  a blood-stained grey jumpsuit!
    He has  a satchel on his back.
    He has  some insulated gloves on his hands.
    He has  PDA-Sawyer Eckhardstein (Assistant) about his waist.
    He is wearing  some black shoes on his feet.
    He has  a radio headset on his ears.
    He is wearing  Sawyer Eckhardstein’s ID Card (Assistant).
    He is limp and unresponsive; there are no signs of life…
    He has severe bruising!
    He has minor burns.
    ---------
    Unknown (as Sawyer Eckhardstein) has been attacked in the head with welding tool by Edgar Campbell!
    Hadaly  [145.9] states, "Somene help the CE in EVA."
    Mulebot (The friendlybot) drives over Lief Wile!
    Mulebot (The friendlybot) drives over Unknown (as Sawyer Eckhardstein)!
    Mulebot (The friendlybot) knocks over Jean-Luc Russell!
    Mulebot (The friendlybot) drives over Jean-Luc Russell!
    Unknown (as Sawyer Eckhardstein) has been attacked in the head with welding tool by Edgar Campbell!
    That’s some blood.

i got run over by a mulebot here, i dont know who was driving it

They look like tracks left by wheels.
    That’s Mulebot (The friendlybot).
    A Multiple Utility Load Effector bot.
    Gordon Freeman  [145.9] stammers, "l-l-luw-wne h-h-has-s-s s-sec h-har-rd-ds-siot-t-t"
    That’s a floor.
    Hadaly  [145.9] states, "He just got dunked on by Goose."
    Gordon Freeman  [145.9] stammers, "G-Goin-ng-g t-to wr-r-rec-ck-k it-t."
    Jean-Luc Russell has been attacked in the head with welding tool by Edgar Campbell!
    Jean-Luc Russell says, “kill him”        // the kill him was directed at the guy driving the mulebot, i didnt even realize i was being killed at this point
    Jean-Luc Russell has been attacked in the head with welding tool by Edgar Campbell!
    Current Admins:

Unknown gasps!
    Unknown gasps!
    DEAD: Banana God asks, "mel?"
    DEAD: Ricardo Cox says, "MY FRIENDS"
    DEAD: Banana God says, "nope still alive"
    DEAD: Ricardo Cox says, “WHO DIED”

after i finish writing this complaint and come back, my body is stashed inside the lawyer offices locker (probably by him)

edit: just permban him forever hes killing everybody

• Your BYOND key: joehub
    Your IC name:Jean-Luc Russell
    Your job: lawyer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): -
    The offenders ingame name: Edgar Campbell
    The offenders job: security officer
    Date/Time of incident: right now
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help):

i go inside the bar and see edgar attacking someone with a welder. a minute after that the qm runs 5 people over with his mulebot including me, and edgar just finishes me off while im down.

This is  Unknown (as Sawyer Eckhardstein)!
    He is wearing  a blood-stained grey jumpsuit!
    He has  a satchel on his back.
    He has  some insulated gloves on his hands.
    He has  PDA-Sawyer Eckhardstein (Assistant) about his waist.
    He is wearing  some black shoes on his feet.
    He has  a radio headset on his ears.
    He is wearing  Sawyer Eckhardstein’s ID Card (Assistant).
    He is limp and unresponsive; there are no signs of life…
    He has severe bruising!
    He has minor burns.
    ---------
    Hadaly  [145.9] states, "Somene help the CE in EVA."
    Mulebot (The friendlybot) drives over Lief Wile!
    Mulebot (The friendlybot) drives over Unknown (as Sawyer Eckhardstein)!
    Mulebot (The friendlybot) knocks over Jean-Luc Russell!
    Mulebot (The friendlybot) drives over Jean-Luc Russell!
    That’s some blood.

i got run over by a mulebot here, i dont know who was driving it

They look like tracks left by wheels.
    Gordon Freeman  [145.9] stammers, "l-l-luw-wne h-h-has-s-s s-sec h-har-rd-ds-siot-t-t"
    That’s a floor.
    Hadaly  [145.9] states, "He just got dunked on by Goose."
    Gordon Freeman  [145.9] stammers, "G-Goin-ng-g t-to wr-r-rec-ck-k it-t."
    Jean-Luc Russell says, “kill him”        // the kill him was directed at the guy driving the mulebot, i didnt even realize i was being killed at this point
    Current Admins:

Unknown gasps!
    Unknown gasps!
    DEAD: Banana God asks, "mel?"
    DEAD: Ricardo Cox says, "MY FRIENDS"
    DEAD: Banana God says, "nope still alive"
    DEAD: Ricardo Cox says, “WHO DIED”

after i finish writing this complaint and come back, my body is stashed inside the lawyer offices locker (probably by him)

edit: just permban him forever hes killing everybody

• dat start button~ But in all seriousness, was he a tater, and had job change?
    if not he’s a terrible fucking officer that deserves a ban

• @Gavakis:

dat start button~ But in all seriousness, was he a tater, and had job change?
    if not he’s a terrible fucking officer that deserves a ban

when i checked him he was a stock sec officer, so i dont think he couldve been a traitor. what kind of traitor would beat people with welders anyway lol

• @jh2.0:

when i checked him he was a stock sec officer, so i dont think he couldve been a traitor. what kind of traitor would beat people with welders anyway lol

do u even know how robust lit weilders are? you haven’t played long enough if you don’t.

• @Swagile:

do u even know how robust lit weilders are? you haven’t played long enough if you don’t.

Yeah, you can turn people into husks with those. Pretty robust in terms of burn damage.

• never tried them, ill take your word for it. but anyway he wasnt a traitor

• Keep in mind it’s 15 burn damage, so there’s no knockdown chance.

• also isnt a screwdriver much better? after 3 hits youre pretty much dead since youre blind. only downside is that it doesnt work on dudes with glasses

• most people, atleast on nox station, try and get robust items before they actually do their job, or don’t even do their job. weilding masks / goggles / glasses, etc, are some of the easiest things to get if you have access / use beepsky / break in / weilderbomb, etc, which prevents you from getting screw driver’d by some shitfuck assistant who thinks its funny to stab your eyes out.

• also how do i take screenshots? i had to printscreen and paste it into paint. is there an easier way

• @jh2.0:

also how do i take screenshots? i had to printscreen and paste it into paint. is there an easier way

You can press F2, but it only shows the game and not the chat.

• I use ShareXMod. Shift+printscreen to instantly take a cropped picture, SXMod will then upload it and have the image url copied to your clipboard.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.