The hero Space Station 13 deserves, but not the one it needs

• Your BYOND Key: banana_shoes
    Your IC name: Ronald Bloseph
    Your job (syndie?): Scientists c:
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Warrage
    Reason provided: Nice bombs m8
    When you were banned: Fuck man, I don’t… Like a month ago?
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I made three Plasma+Oxygen bombs and ran them across the bridge to escape wing. Oh and I also told everyone I was going to be Tamerlan Tsarnaev (The boston bomber). Shit was so cash. Oh did I mention it ended the game immediately by killing the wizard and about seven other people?
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I have swag? I don’t know because GOON is a lagfest compared to Nox.

• Your BYOND Key: banana_shoes
    Your IC name: Ronald Bloseph
    Your job (syndie?): Scientists c:
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Warrage
    Reason provided: Nice bombs m8
    When you were banned: Fuck man, I don’t… Like a month ago?
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I made three Plasma+Oxygen bombs and ran them across the bridge to escape wing. Oh and I also told everyone I was going to be Tamerlan Tsarnaev (The boston bomber). Shit was so cash. Oh did I mention it ended the game immediately by killing the wizard and about seven other people?
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I have swag? I don’t know because GOON is a lagfest compared to Nox.

• So what you’re saying is that you should be unbanned because some other server has more lag than this one?

• Yes, yes I am~

• Administrators

@Banana:

Your BYOND Key: Fz95-(5!74&+T O_C’P?UNG 0]Q"#<H3%J \VFU/UXM"^JQ7!1?!_.S Or if you didn’t actually mean the key here Banana_Shoes

BYOND keys are generally account names in lowercase. If you’re going to be a smartass at least make sure you’re right in your smartassery.

That aside, you didn’t provide a serious reason for someone to go out of their way to unban you. If you can’t be serious because you’re one of those “whoa its the internet man why u so mad haha trolled” then you’ll have to draw a damn great SS13 comic.

• I made the comic for you~

• Administrators

It’s shit. Ban extended.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.