[ZS] Glowing outline on hurt players when wielding medkit

• Game Admins

While wielding the medkit, players that are hurt should have a glowing outline on their player model that’s colored based on how much health that person has. Right now you have to look at a player’s feet in a crowded room to see how much health they have, so in theory this suggestion would make it so you can just look around the room and immediately see who is hurt.

Edit: It might also be a good idea to have it the other way around as well. Player’s that are hurt can see a glowing outline effect on player’s holding a medkit so they know who can actually heal them.

• Game Admins

While wielding the medkit, players that are hurt should have a glowing outline on their player model that’s colored based on how much health that person has. Right now you have to look at a player’s feet in a crowded room to see how much health they have, so in theory this suggestion would make it so you can just look around the room and immediately see who is hurt.

Edit: It might also be a good idea to have it the other way around as well. Player’s that are hurt can see a glowing outline effect on player’s holding a medkit so they know who can actually heal them.

• This would be great, would improve the healing system a lot.

• Yeah, I’m sick of staring at people’s feet.

• I truely make this a positive and lol Pure

• Cool idea. Should be a toggle command though. Having people glow all the time while wielding a medkit would probably be annoying as well as going to options to constantly enable or disable.
    edit: actually it might not matter

• This would be really useful. Especially at high player counts.

• I thought its called Transparency but ok

EDIT: Maybe Using Shift to view overall players health with medkit just like hammer to view its health

• Game Admins

I added an idea to the OP that should have been there, but forgot to actually put in when I originally made the thread.

• Maybe when you get close to a player while wielding a medkit, a bubble appears to the left of your screen saying: (player name here) health: 49

• Jetboom put this in zs now please  8)

• I wish there was a better overall human to human targeting system, which could include this for healing. Trying to press alt for any reason inside a crowd is a disaster.

• I think it would make sense if there was a barely noticeable aura on people with less than 25% health.

• Wounded players should bleed, spawning blood sprites that drop on floor and create blood decals.
    Would be closer to zombie survival theme, not rtp.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.