Library External Archive

• It says the connection has been severed which I think means it needs set up on the server side so, that people can upload books to it. It would  be good to be able to write guide books for peoples jobs so that a new person could just come check out a book that tells them how to operate in the station.

• It says the connection has been severed which I think means it needs set up on the server side so, that people can upload books to it. It would  be good to be able to write guide books for peoples jobs so that a new person could just come check out a book that tells them how to operate in the station.

• Nobody reads a book in this game.
    Its funny you can basically use books to hide stuff in it like your traitor uplink code, the ID of every rev head on the station the bible can literally be used to hide an E-Sword (psssst but don’t tell security)

But the lack of external archives is the main reason I don’t play librarian so we could at least need it to exchange erotic fan fictions involving all sorts of different characters.

• Yea that would be a good use for all of it lol. Well I would play librarian more if the external archive was set up. I wouldn’t mind printing and handing out a bunch of erotic fiction to everyone on board lol.

• It would be nice to see it back, not sure why it is not working in the first place.

• Its being built but its not a priority so it may take a while

• I don’t remember which admin told me but they’re planning to remove the librarian job because it’s 100% useless.

• @Spurdo_KEK:

librarian

@Spurdo_KEK:

useless

get out

• Zoidcrab, my post was entirely informative and does not reflect or represent my opinion in any way.

• I like that role because it has little use but, I think it could be used better for something to do with cultists. The library is like the focus of all knowledge so using the forbidden knowledge shelf would be good. I don’t think it is completely useless it is just a role that you have to find a more creative role of utilizing in the game to make it fun and more useful. If nothing else it is just a fun role to play because you don’t have to do anything and you can just chill out while everything else goes to hell. Plus imagine if a traitor had to kill the librarian as an objective but they were locked up in there office/vault.

• @Spurdo_KEK:

I don’t remember which admin told me but they’re planning to remove the librarian job because it’s 100% useless.

Librarian is also a newscaster, since he has his own camera and news feed console.

• I don’t see point of being a librarian when the station goes to shit.

• @UnknownMurder:

I don’t see point of being a librarian when the station goes to shit.

woody got wood

• One day while Andy was masturbating and Woody got wood. He could no longer hold himself.

• Using my powers of librarianess I now summon the dark lord Cthulhu to come to our station and bless us all with swift death.

• being a librarian is surprisingly robust if you take photoes of lings eating people and traitors with esword, etc, and since your even more ignored by most personell, then a grey shirt is, it allows you to be virtually invisible to criminals until you read woody got wood.

which means if warden is actually doing his job and sits in brig all day long, he’ll see your newscaster, gets bored, checks it and sees the picture of a ling and goes on a witch hunt, giving his sec spears (eguns) to rape those devlish bastards.

plus, if you kill them your self, you have a handy spot to dump the ling body if no body believes you, as library study can’t be opened by anyone but librarian and high access ID’s i believe, and there are no air vents, so if you completely strip them of everything, and stick them there, with possibly handcuffs and bucklecuffed to a chair, they will literally stay there. THE ENTIRE ROUND. and its even better then perma brig as literally no one checks there, like ever, and there are no camera’s, so AI can’t see. plus you can’t break in from space like a fuck nugget.

• @Swagile:

being a librarian is surprisingly robust if you take photoes of lings eating people and traitors with esword, etc,

In theory.
    Most sec officer that knows how to examine a picture or read a newspaper would arrest you for stealing the camera.

• @Talha:

In theory.
    Most sec officer that knows how to examine a picture or read a newspaper would arrest you for stealing the camera.

Yeah had a lot of confrontation with such officers that arrested me for stealing tools and weapons after the malfunctioning AI started the countdown… these guys have some priorities

• ling part wont work, theyll just :g

• a camera takes a picture of anything currently happening, as well as what they’re holding. im p sure it records “said person has probiscis out!”

then your literally fucked and you better transform before getting robusted.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.