Publish 401

• Administrators

A lot of fixes this time around. Some have been there for a while but were pretty low priority. Next publish should have more content.

[header]In general[/header]

• You can now say “/votemap <map name or map file name>” to skip using the votemap menu if you know the name or file name of the map. Accepts partial names. Not giving a map name still opens the menu.

• Added 11 new costumes and fixed up a few old ones.
      • Fixed <flash> chat tag taking parsing priority over the <flashhsv> tag. The end result being your entire message being a <flash> if using the two tags in the same message.
      • Fixed :emote: chat tag ruining chat tags which had : inside of them. Example being the <connect=Awesome Strike: Source> message not being parsed correctly.
      • Fixed the Really High Right Now punishment keeping your camera rotation screwed up when the punishment ended.
      • Fixed global messages being broadcast when a game is over with 0 players.

[header]Multiplayer TV[/header]

• Fixed taunting making it so you couldn’t press any keys while dead.

[header]Extreme Football Throwdown[/header]

• Players can now hear everybody in the server on voice chat when the round is over or a person scores.
      • Fixed bug which made players frozen while dead and unable to respawn if they were killed by a big pole weapon.
      • Fixed swimming speed being absurdly slow.
      • Fixed error when spectating a person hit with the Beer Bottle.

[header]Zombie Survival[/header]

• Added actual crouching animations to zombies.
      • Players can now hear everybody in the server on voice chat when the round is over.
      • You can now press RELOAD to spawn non-dynamically as a zombie.
      • Fixed exploit which allowed people to nail props while being inside of them.
      • Fixed zombies sometimes not having their player color or weapon color set.
      • Fixed the backstab damage multiplier not working for the knife.
      • Fixed burrowed headcrabs being drawn on the ceiling of the floor under them.
      • Fixed the game placing zombie gasses close enough to human spawns for people that spawn there to be damaged.
      • Fixed allowing people to use the random loadout button on maps that restricted your worth.
      • Fixed errors due to being able to use certain brush entities in crafting recipes.
      • Fixed view models being visible while holding things.
      • Fixed logic_classunlock entity not working sometimes.

[header]Super Mario Boxes[/header]

• Players can now hear everybody in the server on voice chat when the round is over.

[header]Deathrun[/header]

• Removed all easy win paths/buttons for runners on all maps.

[header]Awesome Strike: Source[/header]

• Administrators

A lot of fixes this time around. Some have been there for a while but were pretty low priority. Next publish should have more content.

[header]In general[/header]

• You can now say “/votemap <map name or map file name>” to skip using the votemap menu if you know the name or file name of the map. Accepts partial names. Not giving a map name still opens the menu.

• Added 11 new costumes and fixed up a few old ones.
      • Fixed <flash> chat tag taking parsing priority over the <flashhsv> tag. The end result being your entire message being a <flash> if using the two tags in the same message.
      • Fixed :emote: chat tag ruining chat tags which had : inside of them. Example being the <connect=Awesome Strike: Source> message not being parsed correctly.
      • Fixed the Really High Right Now punishment keeping your camera rotation screwed up when the punishment ended.
      • Fixed global messages being broadcast when a game is over with 0 players.

[header]Multiplayer TV[/header]

• Players can now hear everybody in the server on voice chat when the round is over or a person scores.
      • Fixed bug which made players frozen while dead and unable to respawn if they were killed by a big pole weapon.
      • Fixed error when spectating a person hit with the Beer Bottle.

• Added actual crouching animations to zombies.
      • You can now press RELOAD to spawn non-dynamically as a zombie.
      • Fixed exploit which allowed people to nail props while being inside of them.
      • Fixed zombies sometimes not having their player color or weapon color set.
      • Fixed the backstab damage multiplier not working for the knife.
      • Fixed burrowed headcrabs being drawn on the ceiling of the floor under them.
      • Fixed the game placing zombie gasses close enough to human spawns for people that spawn there to be damaged.
      • Fixed allowing people to use the random loadout button on maps that restricted your worth.
      • Fixed errors due to being able to use certain brush entities in crafting recipes.
      • Fixed view models being visible while holding things.
      • Fixed logic_classunlock entity not working sometimes.

[header]Deathrun[/header]

• Removed all easy win paths/buttons for runners on all maps.

[header]Awesome Strike: Source[/header]

• Nice Update Jetboom! and thanks for the fix for backstab knife <3

• @JetBoom:

Oh thank god for this, now coconut club might be played a lot more often since the water isn’t made out of wet concrete anymore.

• Nice update. Glad the backstab on the knife is fixed. Also looking forward to the new map vote system. Thanks!

• Nice update. Also, cheers for adding my cyclops helmet. I’m not sure if it’s credited to me, though. My actual in-game name is ‘Wilcol’. Profile is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198004591912

• @WilcoCharlie:

Nice update. Also, cheers for adding my cyclops helmet. I’m not sure if it’s credited to me, though. My actual in-game name is ‘Wilcol’. Profile is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198004591912

Your Cyclops Helmet looks nice! Thanks for making it <3

• Boring.

• @JetBoom:

@CrEsPo_PL:

> Boring.

![](http://images.roadtrafficsigns.com/img/lg/K/Slow-Deaf-Child-Sign-K-6114.gif)

• Administrators

Well no new game content for a month and a half so I guess so.

• @Pyramid:

Yeah thx baby nukkun.

• @CounterCraftz:

Your Cyclops Helmet looks nice! Thanks for making it <3

Oh, thanks. I actually have some ideas about adding more detail, but I think it’s probably best to keep it plain.

• yay, thanks!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.